MakeWebGames

Mobster Story

DopeboyGFX

Hello MWG,

I am owner of Mobster Story website.

This game is a simple text based game similar to some on here.

I've been trying to launch this game for years now and I finally did!

Reason for the delay is because I am no coder. With the help of Codecademy.com

I've been practicing a bit. I am a Graphic Designer with minimum knowledge in HTML

CSS. With the help of a buddy Adam ( Coder ) he's helped me launch, fix and add some

features. This game has a lot of other features to be added soon. Adam is caught up

with a lot in real life so the help has been little. With that being said I am looking for some help.

http://Mobsterstory.com still being developed.

Seeking help and testers.

-Crimes

-Fight

-Drugs

-Weapons-

-Whores

I don't want to burst your bubble or nothing but judging by your features there really isn't a lot on your game that isn't on others. I see you say there is more to be added but can you give some hints or teasers on what kind of stuff that is? Because to be honest I would probably sign up, do some crimes, maybe check out some whores, and think "maybe ill go back to playing <insert game name here> since they have that and more players to interact with".

To be honest, now a days you have to come up with some pretty gnarly stuff in your game because almost everyone has everything.

Also, do you have a story or do you just go around clicking buttons? These are things that should/be thought of prior to public release, it just kind of keeps people entertained a bit ya know. So think about it and good luck.