MakeWebGames

Have any of you watched the brand new show "Vikings"? If so what are your views on the show.

Vikings page on IMDB

I'll start with my view on the show, I like history, And I like the Viking Era, So i was pleased to see that a brand new show based on the Vikings was released.

I watched the whole first season on a service called "LoveFilm" pretty much like "NetFlix".

It is absolutely great in my opinion, It has a story, It has action, Overall it's just a great show and each episode leaves you waiting and wondering what's gonna happen next.

If you guys/girls are into this kind of show i highly recommend you spare 60 minutes or so and watch an episode you wont be disappointed!

I've seen it on LoveFilm, but haven't got around to seeing it yet, currently watching Highway to Heaven on there.

On that note if you have LoveFilm, both Red Dwarf and Firefly ( be careful it's not in order, you better wikipedia it for the correct order ) are on there, and on that note watch Castle whilst you're at it. ;)

I've seen it on LoveFilm, but haven't got around to seeing it yet, currently watching Highway to Heaven on there.

On that note if you have LoveFilm, both Red Dwarf and Firefly ( be careful it's not in order, you better wikipedia it for the correct order ) are on there, and on that note watch Castle whilst you're at it. ;)

Are those shows on NetFlix? I prefer to use NetFlix lol.

And what is Highway to Heaven & Castle?

Lemme check.

Highway to Heaven is an old show, by Michael Landon ( Little House on the Prairie ), about an Angel and his mortal friend that are sent on assignments to help people with whatever problem they're facing at the time. It's a sweet little show.

Castle is an awesome "cop drama" about a novel writer following a detective for material for his new book ( based on her ( the detective ) ), and often helping solve the crime at hand, using techniques he's wrote about.

Lemme check.

Highway to Heaven is an old show, by Michael Landon ( Little House on the Prairie ), about an Angel and his mortal friend that are sent on assignments to help people with whatever problem they're facing at the time. It's a sweet little show.

Castle is an awesome "cop drama" about a novel writer following a detective for material for his new book ( based on her ( the detective ) ), and often helping solve the crime at hand, using techniques he's wrote about.

Haha I don't know if its a good thing to watch Highway to Heaven but I used to watch it with my grandma all the time along with Murder She Wrote and Matlock. The good ol days.

Lately my girlfriend and I have been watching Downton Abbey:o

Haha I don't know if its a good thing to watch Highway to Heaven but I used to watch it with my grandma all the time along with Murder She Wrote and Matlock. The good ol days.

Lately my girlfriend and I have been watching Downton Abbey:o

Baha, add Diagnosis Murder to that, and same.

As for Downton Abbey, I don't think I want to see it. :confused:

• 2 years later...