MakeWebGames

Battlestar Galactica

You'd probably have to be a little more specific as to which BSG you mean.

The older one, I think I'll stick to watching Knight Rider, the new one I've only seen a couple of episodes ( okay so I watched for Grace Park, sue me ).

It's not really my thing, this, that Stargate thing and Andromeda never could get into any of them, I tried harder with Andromeda but to no avail.

The only sci-fi that I've actually watched with an interest is Red Dwarf ( it counts ) and Firefly ( The show, did not watch the film )

You'd probably have to be a little more specific as to which BSG you mean.

The older one, I think I'll stick to watching Knight Rider, the new one I've only seen a couple of episodes ( okay so I watched for Grace Park, sue me ).

It's not really my thing, this, that Stargate thing and Andromeda never could get into any of them, I tried harder with Andromeda but to no avail.

The only sci-fi that I've actually watched with an interest is Red Dwarf ( it counts ) and Firefly ( The show, did not watch the film )

The Battlestar Galactica that I'm talking about is: IMDB Page for Battlestar Galactica

I think everyone likes Grace Park to be honest... xD

I Could not get into Stargate i haven't yet attempted to watch Andromeda however I will sometime.

Never watched Red Dwarf or Firefly either, Any good?

The Battlestar Galactica that I'm talking about is: IMDB Page for Battlestar Galactica

I think everyone likes Grace Park to be honest... xD

I Could not get into Stargate i haven't yet attempted to watch Andromeda however I will sometime.

Never watched Red Dwarf or Firefly either, Any good?

The newer show then. :)

Yes, pretty much the only reason I started watching The Border, and the only reason I'm giving the reboot of Hawaii 5-0 a go. :P

As to Red Dwarf and Firefly being good, they are for me, I don't know about you.

Both are pretty much cult shows now;

Red Dwarf is an older sci-fi/comedy show really that's been going on and off since the late 80s to the most recent last year.

Firefly is a sci-fi-stroke-western show, from Joss Whedon ( ala: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Avengers ( 2012 -film ), Dollhouse etc ), the thing I find most compelling about a lot of Joss' creations is the attention to detail when it comes to the 'universe', I mean even the one off characters get a life story. I find that level of detail and story-telling to be compelling, but obviously it's subjective and not for everyone.

The newer show then. :)

Yes, pretty much the only reason I started watching The Border, and the only reason I'm giving the reboot of Hawaii 5-0 a go. :P

As to Red Dwarf and Firefly being good, they are for me, I don't know about you.

Both are pretty much cult shows now;

Red Dwarf is an older sci-fi/comedy show really that's been going on and off since the late 80s to the most recent last year.

Firefly is a sci-fi-stroke-western show, from Joss Whedon ( ala: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Avengers ( 2012 -film ), Dollhouse etc ), the thing I find most compelling about a lot of Joss' creations is the attention to detail when it comes to the 'universe', I mean even the one off characters get a life story. I find that level of detail and story-telling to be compelling, but obviously it's subjective and not for everyone.

Yep the new one :)

And oh xD - Is The Border any good? and I like Hawaii 5-0 Great show!

I'll have to check Red Dwarf and Firefly out for sure then.

That Firefly does look and sound interesting, Especially with the level of detail of the characters and stuff, It'll just make it an easier show to get into and get attached to watching.

Yep the new one :)

And oh xD - Is The Border any good? and I like Hawaii 5-0 Great show!

I'll have to check Red Dwarf and Firefly out for sure then.

That Firefly does look and sound interesting, Especially with the level of detail of the characters and stuff, It'll just make it an easier show to get into and get attached to watching.

Unfortunately Firefly is hard to get into, due to it is usually shown as broadcast ( and they did not broadcast in order, cause they're idiots ), if you Wikipedia the correct order and watch it that way, it's not bad.

The film version is basically the entire tv show, plus extra packed into a 1:30 timeframe which doesn't allow for much exploration to the characters in my opinion, though it does give you a 'proper ending'.

The series only lasted I'd like to say 15 episodes, so it won't waste to much of your time, but totally worth it.

The Border, was awesome, until it was cancelled, it left it in a Cliffhanger and I flippin' hate that, but what I watched I enjoyed, also on LoveFilm. ;)

Unfortunately Firefly is hard to get into, due to it is usually shown as broadcast ( and they did not broadcast in order, cause they're idiots ), if you Wikipedia the correct order and watch it that way, it's not bad.

The film version is basically the entire tv show, plus extra packed into a 1:30 timeframe which doesn't allow for much exploration to the characters in my opinion, though it does give you a 'proper ending'.

The series only lasted I'd like to say 15 episodes, so it won't waste to much of your time, but totally worth it.

The Border, was awesome, until it was cancelled, it left it in a Cliffhanger and I flippin' hate that, but what I watched I enjoyed, also on LoveFilm. ;)

Ah okay I'll have to do that then, And I Doubt i'll watch the film but I'll definitely give the series a go.

I'll probably give The Border a watch too then, However now you've kinda ruined it by stating it got cancelled and left in a cliffhanger xD

Ah okay I'll have to do that then, And I Doubt i'll watch the film but I'll definitely give the series a go.

I'll probably give The Border a watch too then, However now you've kinda ruined it by stating it got cancelled and left in a cliffhanger xD

Sorry, though there is three seasons of it, so plenty of things left unspoiled by me to watch.