MakeWebGames

Timed Games With Own Top Rated System

Basically you create a timed game (for example that lasts for one month) where the player agrees to it by pressing a button.

Once entered they have to get as much gold (as an example) as possible before the time ends. Player with most gold wins. At the end the results can then show a chart of the first 10 best players.

This is to simulate timed games in other MMORPG systems and can run parallel to any other current game.

ohh I thought you wanted to keep track of how much they gain during game play for example I join the ladder and after that I go do a couple crimes/missions, jobs, or possible even mug some people so in total lets say I gained $1000 currency from the moment of joining. that would be hard to track because the gain of currency is spread out through modules, but you saying you just want to see who has more cash in hand at the end of the event?

If so, that would be pretty simple but then when it comes down to clan banks for instance cause at the last minute a clan master can just make a huge withdraw and take the win so it could come down to richest clan :p

but you saying you just want to see who has more cash in hand at the end of the event?

Correct, because it is not how you get it but the end result.

just make a huge withdraw and take the win so it could come down to richest clan

Yes I have thought about that. I don't use clans but in any case if there were a bank system a check would need to be made first or stop on them using that.