MakeWebGames

Gang Alliance

This mod was requested by Bennyh789 on this topic

Gang Alliance

PHP 5.6 compliant

Edit yourgang.php, add to the bottom (above the endpage..)

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Edit the function gang_staff_wardeclare()

Find

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add below

Still in gang_staff_wardeclare()

Find

Add above

Add the gang staff cases

SQLs

Edit attack.php, add this where the rest of the if() statements are (towards the top of the file)

And finally, the CSS;

Very Nice MTG. I don't have mccrap any more but i'm sure this is great.. I do have a suggestion tho. Maybe make the alliance timed? Something like gang a and gang b are in an alliance for 30 days? On top of that have it somewhere so it says x amount of days remaining in your alliance

Very Nice MTG. I don't have mccrap any more but i'm sure this is great.. I do have a suggestion tho. Maybe make the alliance timed? Something like gang a and gang b are in an alliance for 30 days? On top of that have it somewhere so it says x amount of days remaining in your alliance

Continuing on from my original post..

* You will need my time2readable() function found in one of my gang mods

SQLs

Edit yourgang.php

In the gang_staff_alliance_decide() function

Find

Replace with

In the gang_staff_alliance_view()

Find

Replace with

Find

Replace with

Find

Add above

Edit your five minute cron [Default setup - cron_fivemins.php]

At the bottom of the file

Add

Edited by Magictallguy
Fixed a code tag

• 2 weeks later...

also noticed you went from guilds to gangs was getting an error was like wth i didnt notice it for a couple minutes :D just started testing, along with your house modification, other then that great job just make sure you stick to one word :p either guilds or gangs but i would suggest gangs, seeing as it is an mccode modification