MakeWebGames

Looking to buy Chat System for the engine Ruthless City

Blade Maker

I prefer you should buy Dave Macauly's Ajax Chat and convert it to RC Engine(if you are a coder) or else i can do that for you for no cost

The reason i prefer dave's chat is because it is perfectly built and very easy to edit and easy to install.It is very flexible and is totally worth.

I prefer you should buy Dave Macauly's Ajax Chat and convert it to RC Engine(if you are a coder) or else i can do that for you for no cost

The reason i prefer dave's chat is because it is perfectly built and very easy to edit and easy to install.It is very flexible and is totally worth.

I've not seen the RC Engine but the code for my chat is very basic so shouldn't be hard to convert.

It's far from perfect, very old work, very server intensive not ideal for big games. But thank you anyway!

Where could I inquire about your chat?

I'm going to toy around with what I have right now, but I want this as an option since I don't think I'll get my current one working.

Feel free to contact me on Skype: oxydennet