MakeWebGames

Game extra security layer!!!

URBANZ

Well i have developed a modification for my game engine it adds an extra security layer to user accounts they enable disable it depending if they want it well firstly

users login to the site and they have to enter normal credentials then if they have this extra layer enabled they have to input a generated token from a application that connects with the site i have tested this and very effective

the user downloads the application to their mobile device then connect their account to this application and it will generate tokens and then insert them into the game database and these will be valid for a 5min interval or the user will have to regenerate the token for login

ok now for the best bit i am willing to release this modification for free (not open source) if anyone would like this modification give me a PM and i will send you the files and compile you the application for your game (Android | iOS)

also forgot to mention this will be for any game engine

Edited by urbanmafia

This seems like such a pain. I honestly feel like players will not do this and would leave if it would be mandatory.

completly agree, some players quit just because of captchas, if they had captchas and this every 5 mins, id get pissed off just looking around never mind playing

completly agree, some players quit just because of captchas, if they had captchas and this every 5 mins, id get pissed off just looking around never mind playing

it is not every 5 mins the token expires after 5 mins so it cannot be used to logged with then they have to regenerate a new code after they are logged in they dont have to do it again