MakeWebGames

Ruthless city engine bug issue help plz

crimec

well i purchased the engine which im new to and i havep one error i would like you to look at concerning the companies for some reason the companies are not giving working stats so it only makes profit so users dont get paid and its not giving them working stats also i have a t else error in company specials could you take a look im waiting for your reply anyone that i can trust i need someone to have a look at my companies script

If you can proven you have bought a copy i will be willing to lend you a hand.

There is a few errors on the script i suggest you re-work the full script to your satisfaction, Move away from the torn look alike there's a few games out there now that used rc that do not change a single thing yet they think they will get loads of donations, If you are willing to provide prof as i say i will lend a hand.

• 2 weeks later...
If you can proven you have bought a copy i will be willing to lend you a hand.

There is a few errors on the script i suggest you re-work the full script to your satisfaction, Move away from the torn look alike there's a few games out there now that used rc that do not change a single thing yet they think they will get loads of donations, If you are willing to provide prof as i say i will lend a hand.

i did not buy it off icecoldcola i bought it of this guy called Gfx for 100 dollars its also has a file called licence.txt i think i was sold a buggy script

• 3 weeks later...
i did not buy it off icecoldcola i bought it of this guy called Gfx for 100 dollars its also has a file called licence.txt i think i was sold a buggy script

what kind of bug you have in Ruthless Engine and it is coded in what (means in any framework or in core php )?