MakeWebGames

New Game Devolping

The Syndicate

Hello all, I am soon going to be opening a new game. I have never coded before. So I am learning off the internet. I am determined to do what so ever to make my game fantastic. I have bought an MCCodes V2 License. I am currently looking for hosting. And I came across Scorpio. And I bought his domain Infamousnation.net. I am soon going to start a game. Just I gotta be clever. Any website that will be helpful please can you tell me any?

Im on my phone sorry for the rush.

You bought mccodes...sorry for the waste. mc is still a horrible choice if you want it to go anywhere but sadly -.- I'd recommend NWE.

A lot of people I have asked have said the same thing, I was trying to figure the same sort of things out so yeah, it seems as though it is.

Edited by Script47

I dont really like NWE, I dont like how it looks, anyway MCCodes much easier tbh, look at my game now. Good as gold.

Well in all fairness the looks mean nothing because you are supposed to change the theme, it what you get for free with a full license is pretty good.

I also felt the same way about ease of coding until I got the feel for the engine, and ill be the first to admit im not very good but I never created a module from scratch using mc codes but when I finally figured out NWE its actually quite simple. You just gotta give it more than a couple days to get the hang of the engine

BTW. Your game is barebones so I wouldnt say good as gold. The only thing you have modified is the main menu but you got that from someone else. Now before you go advertising your game be sure you have content and that content is secured

Edited by KyleMassacre

Now before you go advertising your game be sure you have content and that content is secured

Hear hear, that is one piece of advice which you should take on board!

I dont really like NWE, I dont like how it looks, anyway MCCodes much easier tbh, look at my game now. Good as gold.

I'm not putting you down, or being harsh but you've not added any in-game content at all, so it's not exactly "Good as gold" also, try and change the colour scheme.

Edited by Script47