MakeWebGames

Clan Events Module

So there was a request that I provide some details and possibly a screen shot of this module so here it is:

Basically what this module does is adds a table to the clans home via "clan_home_special" much like my clan vault module. This way when certain actions are made that has to do with clans

it adds an event for all clan members to see what is going on inside the clan. It is configurable on how many events to display, and deletes older events to not clutter up your db. Currently the only module that uses this feature is my clan vault which is a free download from the market place but pretty much any other module I create will have a feature for adding an event.

The screenshot isnt really much to look at mainly because only one module uses it but you guys can take a gander at it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]890[/ATTACH]

So I really hope you guys enjoy and as for the price , I know it isnt much as its only $1 but I figure I dont like to ask for money but think of it as a contribution and it kind of helps motivate

me a little more to try and develop more modules for this engine cause I really want to see it succeed and possibly have a game running real soon.

1458527833_Picture1.png.a4eedf39278dbaf2b68bf9b180f63d08.png

• 3 weeks later...