MakeWebGames

Send Money - Negative Balance

gmoore

Ideas Kyle:!!!!

1) Clan NPC: NPC's only a clan member can interact with. Let the clan build them.

2) Clan Hideout: Place a clan builds that is a location only they can go to. Let clan build the location.

3) Clan Scavenger Hunt: Let people bring stuff to it. First with all the items gets some prize. Let the clan build and set it up.

4) Clan Levels: Let clans work together to increase levels. Let the benefits be customizable (like stats).

5) Clan Items: Only the clan can make and use them.

6) Clan HQ: Place where they go to access clan things.

7) Clan Vault: Place to add items ... like the bank but with items.

8) Clan Training: Way they can train as a group.

Busy yet?

Greg

Hmmm interesting but to be honest those are way out of my league except for MAYBE item number 8. But I am having a little difficulty understanding what you mean by it. Do you mean like a clan gym? If so, that shouldnt be too difficult. As for a clan armory, I have thought about it but I think the only problem is, is the objects table. Im thinking the only way it can be done would to alter it unless the clan isnt too worried about getting the items back ;)

Well all those items can be taken small or broad in scope. Clan Training could be a separate stat (guild_stat table for instance) that requires the members of the clan to perform to (as a group) get some benefit. Let's look at the crime module. There could be a Clan Mugging crime, that would give the experience to the clan rather than the individual at, lets say, 100 times the cost. The result could be a plus for all member of the clan in Muggings. So "We all work together, we all get the benefit but at a higher cost". Leads to GREAT reasons to be part of the clan. If you leave, you loose the benefit.

Greg

I was thinking of trying to create some organised crimes that can either give the clan money, or even give people some sort of stat increase. Also I was going to see about coming up with some sort of fortification module where other clans can attack the fortifications to weaken them up but im thinking thats out of my league as well lol

There ya go! I like to hear things dinking around.

I have 12 modules that I wish to release. BUT they change too much of the core system to be helpful to others.

I can't release Galaxy without releasing a new Location module or Combat module or Stat Module ... it's getting crazy here lol. And that's just 1 of them.

Greg

Another suggestion:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]895[/ATTACH]

I think the defaults should be zero. We don't want to ACCIDENTALLY send all the cash to the members :)

Greg

I actually thought of that. Now if I may be so honest I think I forgot to change it lol. Ill take note of it and change it sometime in the future after I finish my other projects. Plus if you do then with my next mod you can just mug t back lol

I applaud you for making the modules. Now, make the vault handle items and you have my BIG smile coming.

Greg

Making a vault hold items is the easy part. The hard part is giving items from the vault and the players not selling them. I mean I dont want to throw alain under the bus but I think that is something he is going to have to handle cause I think its going to have to change the items class in the lib file and I am lost when it comes to classes. I cant even join a table to.save my life

Edited by KyleMassacre

• 1 month later...