MakeWebGames

D T K - Collab Experience ( Split from thread )

D T K

http://spartanwarfare.com - I have this for sale.

How can you attempt to sell a game that does not belong to you?? I have known the owners of that game for almost 4 years and your not one of them. A very good friend of mine ownes that game and NO its not for sale.

If you wish to be in contact with the REAL owners of that game PM me and i'll tell you how to get in contact with them. This is a complete scam.

Edited by chicka

Holy **** lol I wasn't actually trying to sell it was just seeing if OP was actually interested in buying a game or if he was trolling. Everyone jumped the gun a little bit on this one.

http://spartanwarfare.com - I have this for sale.

Well I think you fooled me too. It sounded like you were serious to me and to everyone else. Im no investigator but it look like you didn't expect the owner of the site to reply on this thread. But I could be wrong,

Holy **** lol I wasn't actually trying to sell it was just seeing if OP was actually interested in buying a game or if he was trolling. Everyone jumped the gun a little bit on this one.

You were trying to scam him and there is no denying it. If you really wanted to see if he was interested you could have PM him and asked instead of trying to play like you owned someone else game. Nobody jumped the gun. Your attempted scam was written in plan English..

First of all people need to do research before they try to give money over the internet, even a secured website selling programs scam people, and most of all when you research you find a lot of information about a product that is for sale...

I can't help, but to think how stupid some people are on this forum and out of the forum base, that do not do research, and go into something they have no clue about, just by going off someone's word...

Everyone on here (that are legit) goes by their original usernames they use in their game... If you had signed up to the game, and checked out the staff list you could have easily seen he was NOT the owner, and you could have mailed the owner via the game, knowing it's a game with a large user database!!

No one is going to sell their game with a user database as good as the one posted, if so, it's a lot of money they are asking... Because they have been successful with it!!

Edited by lucky3809

Exactly there's no way in hell he should have remotely fallen for it it's an obvious troll. Unless he was half retarded in a wheel chair with sever brain trauma would he have thought me serious. Who pays someone who simply posts a URL and goes I have this for sale? No one I know would, I know I certainly wouldn't. I also know that the owners are on here and with such a large user base I'm sure someone here knows the game.

Holy **** since my troll post caused such a stink I was just ****ing trolling. It's bloody ****ing obvious that I don't own the game. Look at my previous posts. It's bloody ****ing obvious that OP wouldn't be able to afford it. It's bloody ****ing obvious that someone on here of all places would know the owner and even more bloody ****ing obvious that I wasn't trying to scam. I didn't put any ****ing effort AND i didn't ask a price. How in the **** could anyone get I was trying to scam out of me simply posting a name and being like oh ya I own it. If you have half a brain you'd be able to tell I was trolling.

Holy **** since my troll post caused such a stink I was just ****ing trolling. It's bloody ****ing obvious that I don't own the game. Look at my previous posts. It's bloody ****ing obvious that OP wouldn't be able to afford it. It's bloody ****ing obvious that someone on here of all places would know the owner and even more bloody ****ing obvious that I wasn't trying to scam. I didn't put any ****ing effort AND i didn't ask a price. How in the **** could anyone get I was trying to scam out of me simply posting a name and being like oh ya I own it. If you have half a brain you'd be able to tell I was trolling.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, forever to repair...

Your one lie is gonna make people think twice before they decide to do any business with you, just try and not lie and people wont have to doubt you