MakeWebGames

Combat System

mrhat187

Hello I am reworking the combat system to support the type of game I am making, its gold mining :). Now I noticed some avatars are in "arena" some are in "hellpit" is hellpit a higher level section that you have to get to to fight those guys? If so how do I configure the "hellpit" to what level can access that, and can I add more than one? This would be fantastic if I can as it would work well for me to have people travel to different locals to mine for different minerals.

To get to hellpit, you first travel to Lostangles, the menu then changes to Actions>>Hellpit

To can change the requirements by editing the Hellpit row in the table arenas. Condition code field should be a code that evaluates to true or false, like if it was in an if()

UPDATE `arenas` SET `condition_code` = 'CurrentPlayerLocation() == 2 && $userStats[''Level'']->value == 4' WHERE `arenas`.`id` =2;

That example makes the arena available if player location is 2 and level is 4, remove CurrentPlayerLocation() == 2 && if you only want a level check. For more adanced evaluation, you could make a function that returns true or false.

To add more arenas, insert a new row in the table arenas

Then insert the id of the new arena, and the id of the warriors available in that arena

You get the warrior_id from the table npc_warriors, where you can also add new warriors

Edited by Someone
added about adding new arenas