MakeWebGames

Please test my game. :)

tkbonline

I don't care to check it out, you had people check it out before for beta testers, and when they went to login, you turned it off but made them register.. You kept it that way for a year, then came back said you needed them again, same thing happened, not to mention you spammed the eff out of my inbox with links saying it was ready, to follow the link only to have it state the same thing... I finally marked all your mails as spam, I had received over 50 of them in the year and half since I registered, and it wasn't even an active game, there was no login opened for people...

Then you had donations set up, and you did not even need any for what you were trying to accomplish because you already had a template designed that was far better then other games, but you still wanted donations for a new one lol... Most seen it as a scam... I don't trust my info in your database to sign up after all that chit that happened...

I don't care to check it out, you had people check it out before for beta testers, and when they went to login, you turned it off but made them register.. You kept it that way for a year, then came back said you needed them again, same thing happened, not to mention you spammed the eff out of my inbox with links saying it was ready, to follow the link only to have it state the same thing... I finally marked all your mails as spam, I had received over 50 of them in the year and half since I registered, and it wasn't even an active game, there was no login opened for people...

Then you had donations set up, and you did not even need any for what you were trying to accomplish because you already had a template designed that was far better then other games, but you still wanted donations for a new one lol... Most seen it as a scam... I don't trust my info in your database to sign up after all that chit that happened...

You are cavell anderson who talked with me ?

If then I don't say anything to you again.

I don't care how do you think about me.

Farewell.

I bet you are a liar.

I didn't send mails 50 times.

I don't want to see your comment on my articles any more.

And I don't think the graphics of my game is nice yet.

The grade of my graphic is still amateur.

I always want to upgrade the graphics of my game.

And there are so many generals in Three Kingdoms at least 500.

I can't draw it all without fund.

I just drawed only 8 generals a few week ago.

You are so rude and stupid.

I don't want to talk with you again.

I don't want to see your comment any more.

Please be out of my sight.

You are cavell anderson who talked with me ?

If then I don't say anything to you again.

I don't care how do you think about me.

Farewell.

Wrong I am not Cavell Anderson!

Want me to show prove of all your mails? I will if you want me to... Prove that your an idiot that spams people's inbox's!!

Edited by lucky3809