MakeWebGames

Advertisment (needed)

Nicholas

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who is good with marketing and finding players who will join and stay on a game for long period of time.

-- obviously the game has to look good and be good, which mine should be with all the regular updates i do and layout design I have :p

I'm not sure about prices right now as I don't know how much people charge for their services, but if you know any good places or even being an advertiser yourself.

Please could you post on here how much you offer for advertising services or how much they offer to set up advertising + URL link to them; I would be very grateful.

http://www.criminals-nightmare.com/login.php

If you need more information about what I'm after or going on about please post or email me on here.

Thanks, Nicholas.

Hey,

Just a very simple tip that actually will help you a lot: It took me way too long to find your register page. You want new players? Make it as easy as f*cking possible to register. Don't ask for more than a username and an email, and do the rest of the registration from a link you send in an email.

I'll introduce a term for you: conversion rate. Do you know how many of say 1,000 visitors on your site actually go ahead and registers? Track how visitors behave on your site (google analytics will do the job) and see how many of you new visitors actually register. Play around with the layout on your front page to see which ones gets more registrations. The more registrations the higher your conversion rate.. :)

Keeping the players in your game is a whole other topic you can focus on when you have a better conversion rate.

-APPS

-Quick register like user, pass, confirm pass then once logged in you can have them add a email and gender before they can play..

-ADMOBS - advertise the app

-Adwords, trailers...

-Facebook signup

I have used all these before for my games within weeks it was doing great, daily around 50-100 signups..sometime more..

You can contact me for a android app..i can share more marketing skills..

App is the best way, well for me but it could work for you too, with the right content and details/key words it could be high ranked on the search gaining your app more viability meaning more downloads and installs/ users.

• Like 1

Hey,

Just a very simple tip that actually will help you a lot: It took me way too long to find your register page. You want new players? Make it as easy as f*cking possible to register. Don't ask for more than a username and an email, and do the rest of the registration from a link you send in an email.

I'll introduce a term for you: conversion rate. Do you know how many of say 1,000 visitors on your site actually go ahead and registers? Track how visitors behave on your site (google analytics will do the job) and see how many of you new visitors actually register. Play around with the layout on your front page to see which ones gets more registrations. The more registrations the higher your conversion rate.. :)

Keeping the players in your game is a whole other topic you can focus on when you have a better conversion rate.

i'll look into that finding the register link thanks. I thought it was easy to find it tbh?

i'll also think about that idea with doing random number/letter password generated via Mail.

I don't quite get what you mean by 'play around with the layout on the front page (login)'

------------------------------------

EDIT:

I've changed and installed the new register page + setup (inside game).

works fine and i think its better tbh.. thanks for the idea.

------------------------------------

Edited by Nicholas

-APPS

-Quick register like user, pass, confirm pass then once logged in you can have them add a email and gender before they can play..

-ADMOBS - advertise the app

-Adwords, trailers...

-Facebook signup

I have used all these before for my games within weeks it was doing great, daily around 50-100 signups..sometime more..

You can contact me for a android app..i can share more marketing skills..

App is the best way, well for me but it could work for you too, with the right content and details/key words it could be high ranked on the search gaining your app more viability meaning more downloads and installs/ users.

-i'm thinking about changing the register page tbh. making it quicker to register like you just said and dnenb said.

-I don't know how to create an app for my game, i have tried and even purchased the 'android app' thing with google i think it was?

-Adwords, i never had any luck with that? it just ended up wasting £50 and no one registered? :/

-Facebook signup, do you mean like a page for my game? if so i've already done that?

You should put the registration-form on your frontpage, and don't ask for much more than a username+email. What I mean by "playing around with your front page" is that you need to test what works best. One version of your font page might have a conversion rate of 2% (two out of every 100 visitors register), and another one might have 0.5% - which of those two different versions do you want to keep?

In order to know this information you need to set up tracking. Do this before doing any advertising at all. There's no point spending money on advertising if you don't know whether it works or not.

$150/m for a banner on multiple sites receiving around 600,000 page views a month (~25k unique visitors)

Only statistics i can offer you is how many people actually click on the advert as when they click on the advert it takes them to my page which instantly redirects to your page,

Mainly US/UK/English speaking countries, this isn't one of those traffic boost services.

You should put the registration-form on your frontpage, and don't ask for much more than a username+email. What I mean by "playing around with your front page" is that you need to test what works best. One version of your font page might have a conversion rate of 2% (two out of every 100 visitors register), and another one might have 0.5% - which of those two different versions do you want to keep?

In order to know this information you need to set up tracking. Do this before doing any advertising at all. There's no point spending money on advertising if you don't know whether it works or not.

- i might do that actually.. putting register page on the login page.

- also i want some sort of security on my registering page as i have like 6 hacks which one of them can hack the register system to easily register over 1,000 players in seconds if it doesnt have some sort of captcha installed.

- i still don't quite get what you mean by 'playing around the my front page' im sorry, i dont understand what you mean by different versions.

$150/m for a banner on multiple sites receiving around 600,000 page views a month (~25k unique visitors)

Only statistics i can offer you is how many people actually click on the advert as when they click on the advert it takes them to my page which instantly redirects to your page,

Mainly US/UK/English speaking countries, this isn't one of those traffic boost services.

hmm.. $150 a month is a bit out my price range at moment due to i don't have any donators and my only item for purchase is £3.50 a month?

maybe i could work something out with you or something if that is your offer of advertisement?