MakeWebGames

Stypi Collaboration

Cronus

Looks interesting, it's a shame that the 'identification by colour' is lost if said user is no longer signed in (or has that project open).

agreed but if you register your name, and the file is "private" i believe it holds the color.

I am not 100% on this though, I will have to test it out.

agreed but if you register your name, and the file is "private" i believe it holds the color.

I am not 100% on this though, I will have to test it out.

Hmm, let me know what you find out.

Other than that it seems to be a handy thing to use, CollabEdit also looks cool.

Hmm, let me know what you find out.

Other than that it seems to be a handy thing to use, CollabEdit also looks cool.

Well, I just went back to it(logged out) and it gave me a new color. (deep blue)

But, when I logged back in to my username, I went back to red, so I believe as long as you register it would hold the color.

Well, I just went back to it(logged out) and it gave me a new color. (deep blue)

But, when I logged back in to my username, I went back to red, so I believe as long as you register it would hold the color.

Yes but say; 15 people.

I wasn't there when 10 of them were, so I only know of 4 other people(and their colours) on this project.

If those 10 aren't signed in, I have no idea who's got what colour, therefore I have no idea who is doing/or has done what.

That's what I mean by identification by colour is lost, when someone is signed out or doesn't have the project open.

Yes but say; 15 people.

I wasn't there when 10 of them were, so I only know of 4 other people(and their colours) on this project.

If those 10 aren't signed in, I have no idea who's got what colour, therefore I have no idea who is doing/or has done what.

That's what I mean by identification by colour is lost, when someone is signed out or doesn't have the project open.

Ah, very true, hopefully that will be a future update.

I did submit feedback on the site for this so perhaps it will actually be implemented, who knows.

Edited by Cronus