MakeWebGames

rpgamestop.com launched

lynm77

I am sorry, but I find the logo to be offensive. Especially when you have kids of all ages searching the internet, that is not something I would want to affiliate my game with. There is a difference between talking about killing on games that is linked to the game play, but the finger, come on, it doesn't even make sense as a logo.

Hello Sim

Will look into adding Categories so you can list you website soon.

With the voting I had it set up that votes are counted daily but positions are completed on a weekly setting.

I have changed now so positions are calculated on a daily setting now.

Cheers

Can I add oRPG Creator ? Also, I see some bugs in stats where the highest are [urlhttp://www.rpgamestop.com/stats/pinkie71-684233/[/url]

Today says 4 yet highest says 1.

Thanks for advise did not look at it this way i have now altered the following image.

Cheers

I am sorry, but I find the logo to be offensive. Especially when you have kids of all ages searching the internet, that is not something I would want to affiliate my game with. There is a difference between talking about killing on games that is linked to the game play, but the finger, come on, it doesn't even make sense as a logo.