MakeWebGames

After E3 2012 what games will you buy?

ZERO

Ok so after watching E3 2012 which game did you find amazing ? , what games are you going to buy and are looking forward to them ? .

For me i am looking forward to Gta v , Fifa 13 , and hopefully a battlefield game if its released .

The fail of the year i think will be Cod black ops 2 because their main developers have left and cod is just getting boring now , dont get me wrong cod players as i started off with waw then went to cod 4 then to mw2 but i finally changed over to bbc2 and it was just sooo much better than cod , i then bought bf3 last year and im really impressed by the work put in by dice.

One game i think is going to be a hit this year - Watchdogs ( Ubisoft)

Edited by ZERO

I've not actually seen much of E3, but Dishonered looks good.

I probably will not buy it, but it does look good.

So like you, GTA V and that is more than likely the only one I'll get.

Dishonoured looks great but its not my type of game , as for halo 4 i dont quite get that game but for the halo fans its a big one , 343 has made a wonderfull game that i think bungie would be proud of . Gta 5 is a must and if you think about it its not like most games and it doesnt come out every year , it just has a different feeling from any other game . The only reason i bought my xbox 360 was because of gta iv and im so glad i bought it and explored other games but i was playing gta iv non stop for 9 months without evan looking for a game and it must be the game i have played for the longest amount of time.

i finally changed over to bbc2 and it was just sooo much better than cod , i then bought bf3 last year and im really impressed by the work put in by dice.

Bad Company 2 kicks ass, and Battlefield 3 kicks more ass.

I'm looking forward to the expansion packs they're releasing...specifically Armored Kill..

I'm all about the vehicles lol...whats your gamertag?

• 2 weeks later...