MakeWebGames

Scammer email : [email protected]

After reading ChavDave emails (he gave me access), I believe no one was 100% scamming the other. There is a lot of miss-communication, especially with pricing and what was wanted to be done. The only problem I see right now is that Cronic did use my template to use for ChavDave site and was saying he was creating it himself. That is what I am getting from the chat conversation.

After reading ChavDave emails (he gave me access), I believe no one was 100% scamming the other. There is a lot of miss-communication, especially with pricing and what was wanted to be done. The only problem I see right now is that Cronic did use my template to use for ChavDave site and was saying he was creating it himself. That is what I am getting from the chat conversation.

Thankgod for that see he's gone all quiet now and my license is invalid now so how do i resolve that people do not let andrew barnes iicronic do any work for you big mistake

Yes, I received the original payment from chav. However, what happen was Chronic stated that he didn't have the cash and his business partner Husain Patel (someone I do not accept business from) sent me the original payment, but I told him i don't trust him and then returned the cash. Chronic then had his business partner Husain send the money to Chave (secretly) while stating to me that his friend will pay the cash. His friend was chav and did make the payment. So I thought everything was fine. That is what I know from my end and that is all the details I can give you.

PS. I did the work TechTiser site though, so not sure how it ended up on ChavDave site.

ANDREW BARNS IS THAT GUY YOU DONT DO BUSINESS WITH

Untitled6-3.jpg

sorry i had been away and i have realised what has unfolded here , i had earlier apologised to peter for trying to sell his work but i didnt know i wasnt allowed to sell it. I am here to confess that i had actually hacked chavdaves account on mccodes.com but listen to me carefully people as this was only because i had been scammed. I handed over the template and recieved no engine for it which was promised , i knew it was too good to be true but i was giving it a shot .Then i saw chavdaves ftp pass change and i worried he had scammed me , he then fed banned me off his game and i was sure he had scammed me . i only wanted his site to get down and get rid of the template so i lied to everyone about him hacking my site.

I though am not husain palet he is my buisness partner and i only use him to make payments and recieve payment because i personally know him and i dont have a paypal email . I agree that i did the wrong thin in hacking his account but i thought tit for tat and if he wants to scam me i should scam him? .

Hopefully mwg can forgive my mistake but please read the emails carefully . he has said he will give me an engine i said ok , i recieve no engine and feel scammed so i take it off him. I am ready to give him it back and i will mail him the email and password.

I won't be making any websites from now on. I know I did the wrong thing and daddydave has been given his account back , its just the feeling that I got when I felt I had been scammed.

You shouldn't stop making websites, because of this.

You should just apologise, work it out, do something.

But if you enjoy making websites, then continue to make them.

Just because people here have seen this thread, doesn't mean other people there have, so you can have a fresh start, somewhere else doing something you enjoy to do.

Boy I am good mood today.

JUST TO CLEAR AM NOT A SCAMMER

Hi Dave I'm extremely sorry about the actions that I took . I took your mccode account because I felt as I had been scammed . I felt you had scammed me and I was wrong to take your mccode account from you . I have changed the email back to [email protected] please reset your password. I would like to add that I know I was a prick but only because I felt I had been scammed and I would never have taken such a step if you hadn't started changing all the passwords and banning me. I am sorry again and hope you forgive me.

Andrew Barnes.

Untitled5-2.jpg

TOLD YOU THEY WER MY GAME LICENSE

Edited by chavdave