MakeWebGames

RE: modernmafiia

Hello,

After reading his thread regarding Need a few mods PAYING I decided to PM him and discuss it further, realising he didn't just want a few mods and actually needed a whole engine building despite him saying he could convert mccodes v2 to do it. We talked it over and started to dispute whether he needed a layout he said he had the layout done. I asked him to send me the PSD to see it, while talking to Peter at the same time as we were both trying to work out exactly what he needed.

He later accused me of trying to steal his "designs" of which was a picture created in Paint.

For those going to deal with this guy may want to be cautious. Just a warning for you guys.

Peace, Ian!

Hello,

After reading his thread regarding Need a few mods PAYING I decided to PM him and discuss it further, realising he didn't just want a few mods and actually needed a whole engine building despite him saying he could convert mccodes v2 to do it. We talked it over and started to dispute whether he needed a layout he said he had the layout done. I asked him to send me the PSD to see it, while talking to Peter at the same time as we were both trying to work out exactly what he needed.

He later accused me of trying to steal his "designs" of which was a picture created in Paint.

For those going to deal with this guy may want to be cautious. Just a warning for you guys.

Peace, Ian!

The biggest snake alive.

haha really makes me laugh grr, hate these types of people please upload the whole chat and see you have failed in your own statement he says that i wanted a whole engine dude i asked you many times saying is it not possible for you to create me the feature for mccodes you said you like to start things from scratch and for $300 you could create me and engine with what i wanted so i thought id go ahead admins can check the PM, and regarding layout your like the biggest fool alive i got the whole chat which i will upload in abit, it clearly states that me saying i do not have no design made i will create my own and implement it, what did you understand, also a layout i asked you to just position things using a css and basic structer for now but it seems like you had difficullt understanding that and kept begging me to give you the design/template.

And you tell people to be cautious of me stupid guy you lost nothing i never pm you saying can you do it for me you pm me told me to add you and then you keep begging for a template when i clearly said using css make me a simple layout and work off that i will add template of my own later...

Also i even said that make it like mccodes it game with a basic layout, people started adding there own template after, but you go you cant do that?

The biggest snake alive.

Lol i agree with you haha nothing serious went there, but nerds like him always trying to tell people about little issues not like i went up to him, he came to me haha stupid people,i didn't even attempt to scam or nothing i was just arguing with him saying just create me a basic layout i will add my template later but obviously he can not understand that.

@DJ if you did not know what he meant it means his the biggest snitch, if it was something serious such as i scammed him then it would be ok to warn everyone but him opening this for what cause i had an argument with him and he was not successfull in getting my designs.

Edited by modernmafiia

Lol i agree with you haha nothing serious went there, but nerds like him always trying to tell people about little issues not like i went up to him, he came to me haha stupid people,i didn't even attempt to scam or nothing i was just arguing with him saying just create me a basic layout i will add my template later but obviously he can not understand that.

@DJ if you did not know what he meant it means his the biggest snitch, if it was something serious such as i scammed him then it would be ok to warn everyone but him opening this for what cause i had an argument with him and he was not successfull in getting my designs.

This is the Collaboration forum "Post here good or bad experiences with other members. Flaming is not allowed and bad experiences MUST be documented.". I had a bad experience I posted? You somehow feel threatened by a thread about you? And when did I ever mention scamming? You never had designs even worth considering stealing, your so called "design" what you sent me is http://screensnapr.com/v/3BFPr5.jpg

You have taken this thread way out of proportion.

This is the Collaboration forum "Post here good or bad experiences with other members. Flaming is not allowed and bad experiences MUST be documented.". I had a bad experience I posted? You somehow feel threatened by a thread about you? And when did I ever mention scamming? You never had designs even worth considering stealing, your so called "design" what you sent me is http://screensnapr.com/v/3BFPr5.jpg

You have taken this thread way out of proportion.

That's the "design?" That is just too funny.

I doubt modernmafia would accuse you of stealing that. Sorry but this thread is useless. You can not open a collaboration thread because someone was arguing with you, how they wanted their own thing's created.

Learn business ethics please.

Edited by HauntedDawg

I doubt modernmafia would try to steal that. Sorry but this thread is useless. You can not open a collaboration thread because someone was arguing with you, how they wanted their own thing's created.

Learn business ethics please.

"I doubt modernmafia would try to steal that." Did you read the thread?

Biohazard, you've made 2 posts on this thread and how are they of any value of to the thread?

You're just pointing and laughing ... just don't, I'd rather have that you don't post then. These threads are supposed to help people out, and try to get some mature discussion going again. But apparently that is a very hard thing for many of us.

I highly doubt anyone in their right mind would think that a picture in paint is a viable design.

It looks more like a blueprint to me. Anyone with basic knowledge of CSS could make a layout using that as a reference.

Haven't you used paint as a means to convey a layout idea? I use a whiteboard, it doesn't mean I think I can convert my dry-erase ink into code.

This guy is really P-ing me off, that is not my design that was an example of how i wanted things positioned cant you upload the chat here? and see how you fail, your lucky i dont have it cause i spoke on hotmail messenger, that was to show you how i wanted things positioned with css, but you kept begging for a design which made me think you are in to steal my templates if i did provide, cause i clearly said many times i want a basic layout for now after engine is complete i will do my template and add it in my self, could you not understand that?

Also please answer back who asked for an engine me or you? i asked for features for mccodes, but you offered me and engine so i went with it clearly you wanted more money...

This guy is really P-ing me off, that is not my design that was an example of how i wanted things positioned cant you upload the chat here? and see how you fail, your lucky i dont have it cause i spoke on hotmail messenger, that was to show you how i wanted things positioned with css, but you kept begging for a design which made me think you are in to steal my templates if i did provide, cause i clearly said many times i want a basic layout for now after engine is complete i will do my template and add it in my self, could you not understand that?

Also please answer back who asked for an engine me or you? i asked for features for mccodes, but you offered me and engine so i went with it clearly you wanted more money...

Read my post " realising he didn't just want a few mods and actually needed a whole engine building despite him saying he could convert mccodes v2 to do it" It would be easier and less hassle to create an engine for what you want. I wanted to do the full job therefore I wanted a design to work with. I don't get how I am "P-ing me off", if you feel threatened by a simple thread that's kind of sad. How you wanted things positioned? How big is each area? You wanted a Runescape interface whcih then changed drastically into that.

How you wanted things positioned? How big is each area? You wanted a Runescape interface whcih then changed drastically into that.

In most cases this would be where your "better judgement" should kick in..

Throwing together a basic CSS template is easy-peasy. The fact that he painted a picture (literally) for you should have made the task easier...whether he gave you exact measurements or not..the fact that he didn't would make it even easier, because then you just decide the sizes and can determine what looks best.

Clients aren't always going to give you everything you need to complete your work, otherwise they wouldn't be hiring you to do it for them!

Most of the time they aren't even 100% sure of what they want, but if they tell you they want something who are you to argue with them? It's THEIR website!

All you can ever do is the best you can and hope that the client is satisfied...