MakeWebGames

Hosting/domain W3theory , Im not impressed.

I was referred to buying from w3theory from mwg members and thats what i did but 2hrs after payment was processed my domain is still pending , 1hr ago i had opened a support ticket but have recieved no answer ?

I was told "the service is good" but overall im not impressed by the rate at which things are happening here .

Is this normal or am is this a one off?

As HauntedDawg has said Peter doesn't use the automated features built into his billing software so you'll have to wait for him to come online to manually verify and accept the order.

He is normally online every day so it shouldn't be long until your order is accepted.

Hello Cronic,

The reason your domain was not purchased was due to an error in the form you filled out. I am from the US and just saw your support ticket right now (which was created an hour ago). I have fixed the problem and your domain is now registered. If you have any other question please respond in the support ticket. Your domain could take up to 24hr's to update the DNS (which is normal).

Thanks,

Peter Leaman

ok i will wait half an hour but that will make it 3hrs from when i bought the domain , I thought i would get it automatically because when i talked to Peter yesterday he said when i pay the invoice it should be activated.

Your account will be activated right away, but you do have to taken into consideration that it still will take up to a day for your DNS to update.