MakeWebGames

DamageCity/Joker scammer

Has sold me a template a while back maybe 2-3months ago.

You might the thread I was selling a ingame layout.Sadly found out today I paid 100$ on that ingame.Now im in the risk of my site being close down for some bs.

Your right it is a bitch I havent anyone work sinde the last situation now im getting punish and I paid for it.Im not surprise I go up 1 step and go down 2.The sadest part the owner want even speak to me. Even peter said damagecity been selling copies of it.

Indeed even if you dont have a smart phone exactly how old is wap.

I can send files even access my ssh console from my phone so not too tricky to take something offline is it.

Not everyone has a smart phone. I for one, deny having a smart phone due to certain thing's, Cispa!

well if you ask me you should of checked what it was you was buying and asked where he got it from,

and i agree with RZ on the phone thing you can do alot with a phone even a cheap 30 pound (about 50 bucks) from asda will give you a browser and well you can log in to cpanel or email a friend and ask them to do you a big favour if it meant keeping your site on-line you would do what ever it took to sort it out simple.