MakeWebGames

Imglur.com ad space

Ben Nash

I am posting this for a freind.

Hello i am selling an ad space on Imglur.com my site, I am currently using Adsense and made lots of earnings but want to get via paypal or such daily or every couple of days.

I could sell up to 25k views, post here for how much you are willing to pay for every 1000 impressions or clicks or per day, I could provide Google Analytics account info for my site via team viewer.

My visits are unique and quality, about 70% from US and 10% australia and other 15% from canada and UK

Add me on skype moe-atallah or hotmail [email protected] to speak about this or for any proof or info there

Ad spaces are 728x90 on all pages on footer and 300x250 on every image on the site to the right, could offer another ad on request

I am posting this for a freind.

Hello i am selling an ad space on Imglur.com my site, I am currently using Adsense and made lots of earnings but want to get via paypal or such daily or every couple of days.

I could sell up to 25k views, post here for how much you are willing to pay for every 1000 impressions or clicks or per day, I could provide Google Analytics account info for my site via team viewer.

My visits are unique and quality, about 70% from US and 10% australia and other 15% from canada and UK

Add me on skype moe-atallah or hotmail [email protected] to speak about this or for any proof or info there

Ad spaces are 728x90 on all pages on footer and 300x250 on every image on the site to the right, could offer another ad on request

i doubt he can set it up last time I check he hats what he told me hes because he to busy.He also change his email. His service is bad he don't keep up his side of the bargain.

i doubt he can set it up last time I check he hats what he told me hes because he to busy.He also change his email. His service is bad he don't keep up his side of the bargain.

Something about a pot and a kettle comes to mind...

Clone or not, the claim of getting "lots of earnings" seems, from appearances, to be a fabrication. There are about nine total images with about 15-45 views, each. I highly doubt it gets anything but auto traffic. Not worth spending, in my opinion.

So darn picky.

@Seker: There's apparently 700+ images, granted I am to lazy to actually go further than the home page.

My mistake on that one. Was browsing the "Recently Added" section. Views still seem low. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

My mistake on that one. Was browsing the "Recently Added" section. Views still seem low. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Makes sense why the views are low, why go use a clone, when the original is available. ;D

Either way, best of luck Ben Nash's friend.

Well, if I can inform anyone interested...

This website will eventually be known as a clone/copy/pirate of the original website.

Further more, links on the site may be blacklisted by major SEs.

Google detects websites like these, as a form of protection against typo's.

Searching for this website will even be corrected to the original website.