MakeWebGames

Plugins/Mods you want to see?

Yo,

I am looking for ideas to develop mods/plugins for V3 paid and free, I have a few ideas in mind but I want to know what the community wants, free or paid mods/plugins. List them below with as much detail as you can :).

Since v3 has only had one Alpha release so far I would say it's a waste of time creating modules for it.

Wait until at least the first beta if not one of the final releases (whatever number that is). For all you know they could change key parts of the engine, and make all your work a waste of time.

Since v3 has only had one Alpha release so far I would say it's a waste of time creating modules for it.

Wait until at least the first beta if not one of the final releases (whatever number that is). For all you know they could change key parts of the engine, and make all your work a waste of time.

I understand that, I am wanting ideas :).

Well, considering you don't even know what kind of features are going to be core in the engine as the first alpha had almost nothing in it, ideas really won't help either.

I have an idea about the next alpha, but this topic is about what modules you would like to see, think out the box.