Sign in to follow this  
boots

level help

for some reason i cant level past 165 the XP just stops at 99%, is there a cap on levs? or is juat a bug in my game i cant work it out please help thanks

in my db exp i have,decimal length/values, 11.4, and default,0.0000, do i change the 11.4 to a bigger number ?

So how do i change it so we can get higher than level 165, or where do i change it ? Im lost sorry for being a pain

yes noththing has been changed, I dont know alot about coding still learning Ive done ok so far with help from here and just having a go but this time Im stuck,Im still testing and building the game all was good till 1 of my tester's made level 165

Ive changed the as float unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0 do i also change the length/values ? of leave at 11.4?

Thankyou Octarine all seems well now,still got a lot to learn here,i find it so hard somthimes i seem to spend more time reading then i do building my game, thanks again Octarine :)