MakeWebGames

Error code! PLEASE HELP!

tom101uk

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/tom101uk/public_html/installer.php on line 6

Write Config...

Config written.

Attempting DB connection

Connection Successful.

Writing Main MySQL data.

Main MySQL data was written.

Now write Extra MySQL data.

QUERY ERROR: No database selected

Query was INSERT INTO users (username, login_name, userpass, level, money, crystals, donatordays, user_level, energy, maxenergy, will, maxwill, brave, maxbrave, hp, maxhp, location, gender, signedup, email, bankmoney, lastip, lastip_signup) VALUES( 'Resistant', 'Resistant', md5(somethinghere''), 1, 100, 0, 0, 2, 12, 12, 100, 100, 5, 5, 100, 100, 1, '', unix_timestamp(), '[email protected]', -1, '94.168.67.218', '94.168.67.218')

I get this code all the time! i have entered the database and passwords and everything else correct but still get this? any help............

Edited by Dominion

QUERY ERROR: No database selected

Says it all. You need to select a database BEFORE you can send any actual query to the server. If the script doesn't know what database to run them on, it's quite hard. It might be possible that you have not granted your user permissions to the correct database, but I believe that such issue will report another error.

use

mysql_select_db($database, $connection);

Ref:

http://be.php.net/mysql_select_db