MakeWebGames

Easy Starter pack

KyleMassacre

First run this in your SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then in your loggedin.php add this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And change the "1025" to the itemid that you want to give and after the $userid change that to the qty that you want to give. The one i have set up is through a donator pack that you cant purchase that I created and thats why it is only 1 item that gives money, crystals, and weapons.

Why was an extra field added for this, in yet again, the users table? You could just add this line on the register page and give the user a starter item/kit there as well. Would only require one query, no extra field, and no continuous check on loggedin.php

Otherwise, nice addition and simple addition :)

Im new to this whole thing and no too keen on queries but when I tried it without a new field it would keep giving me the pack. Even if tried setting something up like 'days_old'=0 or whatever if they would log out and log back in they would get it again so I figure wth whats another 0.00001 second lol. I figure if "i" can do it this way anyone one can. But thanks for the thumbs up I spent quite sometime searching for this cause the others I seen people complained about it not working right and I hope this one is flawless.

Yes I understand you've done it this way, and the other checks you mention will indeed allow for multiple starter kits. What I was saying is to do it on register. A user can register only once, which means he can only get the pack once ;) and then it would just be a query to add the item.

Kudos for trying.

Kudos for coming up with something that actually works .