MakeWebGames

Looking to hire 5 Web Developers & Designer's!! PAYING!!

MyGunWars

Employment Opportunities:

*Contract Job

0 Opening('s) - General Management

1 Opening('s) - Layout Designer*

2 Opening('s) - Game Developer

1 Opening('s) - Website Security

0 Opening('s) - Radio Personality (FILLED)

0 Opening('s) - Player Management

1 Opening('s) - Graphic Design

0 Opening('s) - SEO*

We are a United States of America based company. All our jobs are working remotely so you do not need to live in the United States of America to apply.

~Equal Employment Opportunity~

Interested in a job you see below email '[email protected]' with the subject of what you are applying for such as 'Game Developer' (or post in the fourm, or send this account a PM). Keep in mind if you can do more then one job apply for more then one job. That just means less people I have to deal with and the more money you get. we are looking to get started in less then a month.

Include in the email your resume, portfolio and cover letter if you have one (if not then that is ok) also include what you see below.

Full Name:

Country that you live in:

Some way to instant message you:

How much free time you have to work on the site:

List of website's that you have worked on:

When we have a interview I will ask more questions.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Starting the world’s next finest text based, role playing, worldwide, multi-player game. Unlike many other game networks, we only focused on one game. Instead of a lot of games. So all our time goes too one web based game instead of two or more web based games. We are spending thousands on new technology and employees for a successful game, believing this finely perfected masterpiece will be the key to the game success.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Game Developer (Job Description):

We are looking for talented game developers with experience in browser based game development using PHP and MySQL.

Responsibilities:

• Develop, maintain and support large, high-volume, web based mods.

• Develop and maintain feature add-on's to the existing game.

• Assist in managing the development life cycle from conception to testing and deployment.

• Contribute your own ideas to the road map.

• Work unassisted to meet deadlines.

• Troubleshoot and fix mods problems/bugs.

Requirements:

• 2+ years working experience with PHP/MySQL.

• Experience with JavaScript/AJAX.

• Working knowledge of XML/XSLT, DHTML/CSS.

• Ability to adapt to our production environment.

Recommended Knowledge:

• Face Book Coding.

• MySQL table design and optimization techniques.

Website Security (Job Description):

We are looking for talented website coder with experience in browser based game security using PHP and MySQL.

Responsibilities:

• Maintain over all web based game security.

• Stop hackers from shutting us down or stealing our codes.

• Develop and maintain security features in the game.

• Assist in managing the development life cycle from conception to testing and deployment.

• Troubleshoot and fix problems/bugs.

Requirements:

• 2+ years working experience with PHP/MySQL.

• 1+ years working experience with securing a website.

Recommended Knowledge:

• MySQL table design and optimization techniques.

Layout Designer (Job Description):

We are looking for a talented Layout Designer with experience in making website layouts with photo shop.

Responsibilities:

Requirements:

• 2+ years working experience with Photo Shop.

• 1+ years working experience with coding a website.

• Experience with Graphic Design.

Recommended Knowledge:

• G.I.M.P 2

• Graphic Design

*Contract Job

Graphic Design (Job Description):

We are looking for talented Graphic Design with experience in web based games using photo shop.

Responsibilities:

• Making game images such as item, house, and city pictuers.

Requirements:

• 2+ years working experience with Photo Shop.

• 1+ years working experience with coding a website.

• Experience with Graphic Design.

• Working knowledge of XML/XSLT, HTML/CSS.

Recommended Knowledge:

• Face Book Codes

Copy Right 2012 - Cocco's Networks Ltd.

Actually I agree with the statement. I was simply pointing out well I understand it was a joke from other posts/threads by Octarine other may not since it's hard to tell online. I genuinely meant no offence by the comment.

Sounds like someone is allowing the power of the mod status to stop them being impartial.

We all have opinions. impartial on something when someone breaks the rules? Sure, but I'm not going to stop giving my opinion on things.

Since when did MWG dictatorships step in? Now we have to post within guidelines on the reaction we give? So if someone is being a douche, we can not say as much?

And people wonder why this forum is dying - take away the freedom of speech and expression and you are left with... well, something like this.

If that was the case I would have just deleted it...

lol I never asked/bugged for free mods I always got my mods from this forum. When I saw a mod I liked and that was for sale I bought it. Yes I asked for help coding I was no good at it, still not that good at it. But I manage.

Yes I am starting my own company now I have just got with some friends of mine and we all put money together so I can start a MMORPG the right way and build it up into something big. Our starting budget is $2,000. Now if you would like to know about the job then ask or apply for it don't sit here and bash me.

When I started coding I was only 13 so yes I had no time, money or the recourse to code a website and turn it into a company and keep that site going. But now that I am 20 years old done with high school, now in college with a job on the site and investors. I can now get the people I need to start a site and keep it growing and live.

GOT ANY MORE QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS? SEND ME A PM!

• 1 month later...

Don't want the job don't take it and that's my starting funds to get the game started and after the game is open and marked and we start pulling in cash (I hope) then I will sink more money in to the game but I refuse to drop $10k on the game to start. Like I said before don't have any thing good to say don't comment its really not needed. Just for a update the site now is on a starting server and domain has been bought. Layout is made just needs slicing and to be coded.Im coding the site now but Im looking for people to help to speed t up and make custom mods.

I have 6 or so years experience with PHP/MySQL and i still constantly forget the code for inputting a new column into a table (i know ima newb) lol bugs me constantly that does. Anyways my point is rather like SRB's 1 year security 2 years experience is a bad choice.

you will probably get some beginner apply looking at the 2k budget you have (which in my opinion is low for the amount of employees your considering) hosting + wages + ads ... well 2k is gone on ads alone.

So you're opening a network for a single game and employing 5 people, have you heard this before 'too many cooks spoil the broth'?

Anyways might as well apply lol

Name: Paul Evans

IMS: MSN, Yahoo, Ventrilo, Team Speak, Skype, IRC and GSC

6 out of 14 days in a 14 day period

Previous websites: Cannot disclose openly on the forum.

Job Title: Website Security

I agree tho for good people to apply 2k is low wages just for one role depending on how long you need them.