MakeWebGames

[mccode] DPS TO ITEMS V1

InToXiDaTiOn

Make items for All your dps name them what you want but you will have to add them names to the itmname part for each one in both of the parts of code.

First

Open Inventory.php Add at bottom with the rest

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

This provides the use button on that dp just copy this for all your dps and rename the item name part.

Then open itemuse.php

add this in there with the others edit it to suit your dps

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Do as many of them as you need for your DPS then save and test also you will need to edit the numbers so that it provides what you need

Thanks InToXiDaTiOn

Updated:

Want a energy potion? follow this same as above just a different query

Then make a item called Energy Potion and test it and there you go you have a energy potion which you can make real cash off if you add to dps or even just have like will potions,

Thanks

InToXiCaTiOn

Re: [FREE] DPS TO ITEMS V1 [MCCODES]

ok i was just trying to help, doesn't just have to be used for dps it can be used for any type of item you want this will help people who get v1 and want to add a energy potion it has a little use there i think?

Added a Energy Potion,As many games want them and mccodes doesn't come with them.

• 1 month later...

Re: [FREE] DPS TO ITEMS V1 [MCCODES] [uPDATED]

For V2:

Run SQL:

(I used 100 for item id, but you can change that to whatever you'd like.)

In Inventory.php, find

Add Below:

The above makes it so you don't need to edit the inventory.php each and every time you add a new donator pack.

In itemuse.php, find

and replace with:

For all other donator packs, just add (each time):

Finally, open ipn_donator.php, find

and change it to:

NOTE: To add new packs, under ipn_donator.php, you can use the same code as above, but change if to else if.

This is working without issue on my site, including crediting of the donator pack after being bought. You'll also need to change your donator.php if you add or change any of the values from the normal packs.[/code]

• 7 months later...

Re: [FREE] DPS TO ITEMS V1 [MCCODES] [uPDATED]

hi all i just wanted to know if anyone knew how to set it up so the person donating gets the DP when they finish the paypal transaction. i cant seem to get it to work

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...