MakeWebGames

PayPal Question

modernmafiia

Depends where you are though.

Here by me, you have to transfer funds into your paypal acount before you can purchase something(via Online Banking integration w/ Paypal).

Unless you have a Credit Card, then you could just use your CC on a Paypal gateway, instead of your account, and save huge 5-15% charges on the transaction fees through Paypal.

Depends where you are though.

Here by me, you have to transfer funds into your paypal acount before you can purchase something(via Online Banking integration w/ Paypal).

Unless you have a Credit Card, then you could just use your CC on a Paypal gateway, instead of your account, and save huge 5-15% charges on the transaction fees through Paypal.

15% charge? I don't know what PayPal is like in SA, but here I just pay for it normally (with $0 balance) and PayPal will do all the rest for me.

Taking the cash from my bank account automatically and not charging a penny.

I have a direct debit set up with them though. Which requires bank validation. I have no credit cards linked to my PayPal.

What account type do you have?

Edited by Isomerizer

• 2 weeks later...
15% charge? I don't know what PayPal is like in SA, but here I just pay for it normally (with $0 balance) and PayPal will do all the rest for me.

Taking the cash from my bank account automatically and not charging a penny.

I have a direct debit set up with them though. Which requires bank validation. I have no credit cards linked to my PayPal.

What account type do you have?

Personal.

But remember, for me it's still making a transfer overseas. Paypal hasn't fully branched to over here.

I pay fees for sending currency over to Paypal from my bank account and the conversion into dollars.

• 2 weeks later...

hey!

If you wanne send money to an different paypal user, you have to 'have' the money in your account not on a card

but if you are planning to buy something from a website.. then you could link your cards to your account and then its possible to pay with a $0 balance..

if you need help with transfering cash to your paypal account, i could help^^ if you use your bank accounts its even more easier to transfer the cash to your account.

mvg,