MakeWebGames

[$5] Minesweeper

Isomerizer

The Minesweeper Mod...

This is a mod requiring no extra sql. Its mainly sessions. This mod is not excactly like the orignal game but is based off of it, Users have 50 squares, 10 are bombs, If they hit the bomb they lose the game it is then reset, And they lose money, If they hit a blank square they win $$ and continue on playing, Can be intense for users and will keep them hooked on the edge of there seat. There enjoy playing this for hours. And will keep users more active on your game, Easy to set up, Very fun! And best of all only $5!!!.

Price: $5

Paypal Email: [email protected]

Screenshots

59416685mi3.gif

79100810ju8.gif

(Mod will be sent to paypal email address compressed folder.)

Can be seen working @ www.amazon-survival.com

Re: [$10] Minesweeper

Okay, so I was seriously considering this mod, even though it isnt really like minesweeper at all because you cant flag bombs, it doesnt give you a proximity count etc. But still, $10 big deal.

So I login to Amazon Survival and play the game.

Why do you have to click Play two times to play the game? Seems like some slacker code there.

Then I find it doesnt even mark my spot after I click. I can click the same coordinate over and over. At first I thought I could get away with huge bucks as I clicked square 24 5 times in a row winning money. Then finally 24 turns into a bomb. What? You mean the game board resets every single time? I dont know which is worse, resetting the game every click or not flagging spots I have already marked.

What it comes down to, is this is a basic pick a number mod. You have a 1 in 5 chance of being blown up every time. Some might find this post as intended to start a fight, but seriously, I am disappointed. I've tried to word this as a constructive criticism. You might consider putting more effort into your mods.

Re: [$10] Minesweeper

Why do you have to click Play two times to play the game? Seems like some slacker code there.

Fixed.

Then I find it doesnt even mark my spot after I click. I can click the same coordinate over and over. At first I thought I could get away with huge bucks as I clicked square 24 5 times in a row winning money. Then finally 24 turns into a bomb. What? You mean the game board resets every single time? I dont know which is worse, resetting the game every click or not flagging spots I have already marked.

It does say in the screenshot the board is reset each time. And there not flagged because im sure that would require extra SQL or alot of sessions / cookies.

One of the unique / main things about this script it requires no extra sql...

The code isnt to advance, And the price im asking for it is cheap, Ive stated the mod isnt the same as minesweeper just kinda based off it.

I'll also be reducing the price to $5.

Re: [$5] Minesweeper

Okay, so I was seriously considering this mod, even though it isnt really like minesweeper at all because you cant flag bombs, it doesnt give you a proximity count etc. But still, $10 big deal.

So I login to Amazon Survival and play the game.

What it comes down to, is this is a basic pick a number mod. You have a 1 in 5 chance of being blown up every time. Some might find this post as intended to start a fight, but seriously, I am disappointed. I've tried to word this as a constructive criticism. You might consider putting more effort into your mods.

What your trying to say is that you have to guess the number, you get it right and you win get it wrong and you don't? I dont find your post being anything like trying to start a fight... more like a review. Still a good idea with more potencial.

i think it was a bit out of order oxi shortly afterwards posting it for free

I dont like free mods period so whatever. But as long as we have free mods, I see no problem with someone offering something free that others are charging for. Thats the free market

I dont like free mods period so whatever. But as long as we have free mods, I see no problem with someone offering something free that others are charging for. Thats the free market

I agree, But im sure if i made one of Oxi's mods and posted for free. He wouldnt be to happy.

Sure its allowed, But it isnt very nice :|

I agree, But im sure if i made one of Oxi's mods and posted for free. He wouldnt be to happy.

Sure its allowed, But it isnt very nice :|

yeh i agree with you there it aint very nice. oxi should have atleast left it a month or something untill he posted it. :-)

:-( ... Well I thought if Isomerizer could do It I could? Never mind.. :oops:

Your refering to the pick 3 game, Like i said i wasnt even aware you made this mod, And actually thought you copied me when i saw it on netcodesuk. You was fully aware i made this mod. And attempted to copy it.