MakeWebGames

item_add and item_remove ISSUES

Apocalyptical

For some reason all of a sudden the item_add/remove functions have stopped working as they should. Now instead of stacking all same items, it stacks them, but in separate chunks, so if you get 5 will potions at once its x5 but then if you get another 3 you'll have a x5 stack and a x3 stack. Also, when you go to use items, it takes away 2 of the item per 1 use. Could someone please point me in the right direction in resolving this??

http://www.apocalyptical.us username: demo, password: demo, there's no error coming up at all, just not functioning as it should. also fishing, takes 2 turns at one time..really random. most stuff ill keep working on until i figure it out, no worries, but this time its just been driving me insane! if you can give me any suggestions or advice that'd be awesome.

Hmm, still seems to be doing the same thing, removing two of an item at one time, any more suggestions? Could the randomizer item code be interfering? That's all i can think of otherwise...

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/38890-Randomizer-Item

That or the fishing mod, which does same thing, but with hooks, removes 2 when should be only using 1 per click.

Hmm, all of my item functions seem to be screwy, haven't done any major editing to any of them that should cause it, but seems like I'm having an issue with item market now too, among I don't know what yet, going to have to investigate further. It all just started happening all of a sudden, I'm completely out of ideas as to why it would do this.

• 1 year later...