MakeWebGames

MalGamers Hosting

newclear

Hello everyone!

I and my co-worker (Blade Maker) has been working hard and for a long time on our "few" projects the last few months, and one of the projects was to buy our own server and offer hosting for a few game developers, but not to many..

First i can tell some about whats on the server.. On the server there are currently 7 domains.. Those domains are owned by me.. Its for my 3 games, and 4 other projects i have..

Our server hasa lot of disk space available as well as bandwidth so it is no lag on it. The pages loads in around 0.4 seconds on my internet and my internet is not the best of them..

Now our server is fully functionable as well as our site for buying domains/hosting on it.. Therefore we want to open it up for you all to sign up and enjoy this good hosting packages as well as speed!

Our hosting allows all type of crons as i know most of the other hosting providers does not offer 1 minute, 5 minutes and 15 minutes crons.. That sucks, so we allow it for you :)

We offer great service and guarantee 99.99% uptime on our server, ofc we will pay you the loss if the server should go black, but its not likely it will! The server has been live for a long time now!

But, we dont want this server to work as a hosting company server, so we will ONLY allow 30 game developers to sign up with a domain and hosting!

To sum it all up

- Only the 30 first people to sign up and buy hosting will get in!

- Check out our website: http://www.MalGamers.com

- Check out our hosting packages: http://www.MalGamers.com/Hosting

As well we are offering 25% discount on our Basic Plan and Economy Plan and 35% discount on our Deluxe Plan and Unlimited Plan!

To get 25% discount on our Basic Plan or Economy Plan use the promotional code MWG25 in your order form.

To get 35% discount on our Deluxe Plan or Unlimited Plan use the promotional code MWG35 in your order form.

Simply go to http://www.MalGamers.com/Hosting/register.php to sign up and get this great hosting!

If questions, feel free to reply to this thread or PM me or file a support ticket on our site!

Thanks for reading! :)

Edited by newclear

Intel Xeon 3470 (Quad Core)

4 GB DDR3 Memory

2 X 500 GB Hard Drives

10 TB Bandwidth

Thats the information i am able to tell atm, as im on my phone and dont know the link to my WHM (i have it on computer)..

So is there anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask here and ill supply as soon as im on computer :)

Intel Xeon 3470 (Quad Core)

4 GB DDR3 Memory

2 X 500 GB Hard Drives

10 TB Bandwidth

Thats the information i am able to tell atm, as im on my phone and dont know the link to my WHM (i have it on computer)..

So is there anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask here and ill supply as soon as im on computer :)

So are you running a dedicated server? Or are those the specs of the node your VPS is housed upon?