MakeWebGames

new mod request

dippitydawgshyt

I think I know what he's asking for. Correct me if i'm wrong but what he's asking:

Users can send a request to an other player to play a guessing game. The user can either accept or decline the request. If they accept the request a pm is sent via the database from a bunch of random questions that the user created.. For example. the user created 10 different questions and 10 different answers to go along. If the event is accepted one of those questions is sent to the user. If he/she gets it right (something happens. Money from the user or crystals or what ever) he wins. If he/she gets it wrong he has 2 more try's or 3 (what ever). I think I got the concept.. It is kinda dumb but in a way interesting..

Listen

Im not even reading your post

I'm not responding to it.

It is a waste of time this back and forth baby bullshit. You want to pick an argument go abuse yourself, your wife, your kids, your family dog. I dont have time for the yahoo fight rooms, the white supremists, the wannabe tough guys, skinheads, bloods, crypts, orphans, aggressive panhandlers on the subway...

If you can not contribute positivity than keep your negativity to yourself. Poison the posts of your MWG friends and leave me alone with your intellectual cyber bullying... boo hoo you've hurt my feelings... is that the response you want... then take it... and go.