MakeWebGames

Google

LimitedStreak

If i right click this page and hit view source i can see the description for this page

<meta name="description" content="hey there. ive recently been trying to get my site onto Google but not the way i would like.  
Does anyone know how to list tge description like MakeWeb Games. So like Name then description as usual but then a kind of list with the pages eg forum, portal. 
thanks" />

<meta name="description" content="Your description">

makewebgames has a SiteMap not a description, although it has both, and you want both.

The post i made above, use that to describe your site on the main page.

You have to register your sitemap with google. Theres this website that can help you make one

http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/

After that you have to register it with google like i said, you sign in and goto webmaster tools and find sitemaps.

Sitelinks, what everyone is talking about, is generated by Google. There are factors to this, like age of website, backlinks/keyword backlinks, # of clicks on specific page.

Sitemaps, are different. It is possible to "suggest" to Google which pages are main sections, but there is no guarantee that those links will appear.