MakeWebGames

Error

LimitedStreak

Why risk an error when you can flick between the 2 and guarantee none? I do mine out of habit - done it that way along time now and not willing to change :D

I understand that, however looking at the OP, he listed some html with double quotes... Yet if you look at some replies, Jaaaacccckkk and CarvellA change all double quotes to single quotes. That is something that I do not understand.

And how about something like this?

echo '<table class="tables" id="something">...</table>';

what you suggest

echo "<table class='tables' id='something'>...</table>";

Suddenly all quotes changed, maybe the OP has a reason why he's using double quotes within his html?

I don't see why you need to change those inner double quotes to inner single quotes so you can user outer double quotes, when you can just use outer single quotes.. I mean, with that logic in mind you'd change 500lines of html because you want to use double quotes to start your echo... I really don't understand that..

<table width="480" border="1" align="center" class="thinline">   
         <tr bordercolor="#000000" bgcolor="#000000">
           <td height="30" colspan="4"background="grad.png" class="style9"><div align="center" class="style8">Info</div></td>
         </tr><td class="style9"></td>

<tr bgcolor="#000000" align="center">
           <td width="100%" height="20" class="style1 style3 style3 style6"><div align="center" class="style10"> Welcome to Godfather Haven. You can enter right now by <a href="register.php">registering</a>. 
If you are a returning member of Godfather Haven then please login using the form below:</a></div></td>
     </tr>
</table>

when writing this into an echo or any tr class it shows up as a white screen, any help?

Thanks

Ermm Don't echo it?

end the php put the code there like so

<?php

//your code here

//heres where you want the HTML

//end the PHP

?>

<!-- add HTML here -->

<!-- start php again -->

<?php

//carry on with your code...