MakeWebGames

looking for a partner/coder

modernmafia

good idea i just dont like the fact i was dragged into this when it has nothing to do with me what jay does just because i talk to jay doesn't mean im his side-kick, does that mean if you talk to anyone there your "side-kick" if so whats the point in talking to people?

Jack's my sidekick. Just like Robin is Batman's. Except Jack can do super cool stuff that you can only dream about.

There was this one time, at band camp...

i already no jacks an ace coder i wouldn't even try to consider myself anywhere near the standards of jack he knows it and i no it so bith stop trying to compare me with people that i no for a fact are 1,000,000 times better then me thats like me saying well hey linton would show you how to code i mean hey look at him 5 years after starting GP he has his own company and is now bringing and app to the app world where as you have gone from GB to DC to GB and now back to DC ants gone from GP to GP2 and now to a mobile app so lets not go on about whos better then who we are here to help this lad that jays clearly ripped off.

i already no jacks an ace coder i wouldn't even try to consider myself anywhere near the standards of jack he knows it and i no it so bith stop trying to compare me with people that i no for a fact are 1,000,000 times better then me thats like me saying well hey linton would show you how to code i mean hey look at him 5 years after starting GP he has his own company and is now bringing and app to the app world where as you have gone from GB to DC to GB and now back to DC ants gone from GP to GP2 and now to a mobile app so lets not go on about whos better then who we are here to help this lad that jays clearly ripped off.

Yeah thats tue slasher he has ripped me off and i just want it sorted now something i dont need to worry about or think in the back of my mind i need to fix

I am not comparing you to Jack, nor am I comparing myself to Ant.

GP is the biggest gangster game. It has the most active players (even though it's halved in recent months) and the community over there is good.

Also, from GB to DC to GB to DC. Is there any wonder I'm going to DC? How many games have you opened with Jay with a GB based name or using GB scripts? How many games have other people opened with the GB name or GB scripts? Oh look, we're in the thread of one now.

I simply said you're James side-kick because you were everywhere together, or at least were when I had you both on MSN.

you said jack can do stuff i could only dream of there fore comparing me to jack :S

and iv opened one GB game and that was with you and jay so next question please and im here because i was dragged into something i had no part in you'd do the same thing if it was you

and i doubt it i was everywhere he went if your doing something for/with someone you need to be there to see what is happening i fort that might have been obv maybe i was wrong

you said jack can do stuff i could only dream of there fore comparing me to jack :S

and iv opened one GB game and that was with you and jay so next question please and im here because i was dragged into something i had no part in you'd do the same thing if it was you

and i doubt it i was everywhere he went if your doing something for/with someone you need to be there to see what is happening i fort that might have been obv maybe i was wrong

Okay then, so maybe I did compare you and Jack slightly. You have had a lot more than one game using GB scripts though. What about GL (gangster-legends.co.uk)? What about Underworld Mafia or whatever it's called? Some of the stuff on there is/was from GB.

~ When is this thread getting locked/deleted?

i might have some old scripts that need alot of work but your more then welcome to have them if there any good there will be bugs as there quite old if you want them

and @ bith ok so maybe i had one or 2 more then i though i had my mistake ill admit that but underworld mafia didnt have anything from GB on it yea ill admit GL more then likely did ill admit that myself

i might have some old scripts that need alot of work but your more then welcome to have them if there any good there will be bugs as there quite old if you want them

and @ bith ok so maybe i had one or 2 more then i though i had my mistake ill admit that but underworld mafia didnt have anything from GB on it yea ill admit GL more then likely did ill admit that myself

can you upload them and send me a link maybe via priate message your files will prob be better than what i have

Edited by modernmafia

• 5 months later...

LOOOOOOOOOL, what a funny thread .. lol. Lad i remember your game well when it was up and running.. and remember selling layouts to yourself with vote .. for the betshop.. lol

Was a while back must say.. you what made me laugh when i read about that jay guy//

Haha i remember him rather wel too.. and im sure they guy was suppose to have a reasonable amount of money or wealth backing him.

Good luck to all of ya haha.

Hello i am looking for a coder i have no exp in coding or anything my plan is to use this script i got its a Wayofthemafia Script and get the coder to upload it for me get everything up and running then i will go over what i want change and what i want added exe.. if you could send me ur msn and ill give you mine to maybe we can start somthing here.

[email protected]