MakeWebGames

looking for a partner/coder

modernmafia

currently working on a game there are some bugs that need sort looking for some one with php skills and some ajs /ajax

My own skills and tasks in the game:

I'm not a great coder, however I'm willing to help with all what I can, beta test,

make the quality insurance, as well as the game design, content creation and system administration

Expenses will be covered by:

I will pay all the hosting, domain name as well as the coding.

Up front payment ( paypal only )

Edited by modernmafia

1. dont know code base

2. ajax timers profiles online satus clean up fix any bugs

3. dont have a budget i willing to pay what ever it takes

modern-mafia ( modern-mafia.com is mine) logo is where it use to be hosted but due to lack of php knowledge and they upgrading there php version my scriptcheck didnt work nor did timers so i moved it where the php/msql version was lower have transcript of my conversation with the hoster

yes i do have a valid license (bought directly off the orginal owner ) + upgrades can provide some proff if need be

Actually, you didn't buy these scripts.

They've been sent around nilly willy ever since they were bought from a guy called Kieran who originally owned (gang-bliss.com). - He's no longer around, in the army last i heard.

They were bought for around £900 from a guy called Jay Searrio who buy's himself into games, and literally has no common sense on letting people go through his cpanel.

This resulted into everyone having his scripts, and yes they are extremely buggy and wouldn't advise you to upload and class as your own. ( I also have them )

Edited by Jaaaacccckkk

If you've paid £80 for them; you've been ripped off.

There are only 2 people who can upload these scripts and claim they are their own, and that's me and Kieran.

yes i do have a valid license (bought directly off the orginal owner ) + upgrades can provide some proff if need be

This is obviously a lie. I have never even spoken to you, and I somehow don't think Kieran's selling set of scripts from Afghanistan or wherever he is at this moment in time. Whoever sold you those scripts is not in a position to be selling them.

You can ask absolutely anyone who played GB/Gang Bliss (the real version (gbliss.com, gang-bliss.com), not fanboy sites Liam Swain, Jay Searrio and others made) who the game and scripts belongs to. Hey, you could even go on GP and ask Ant or Lou.

Finally, out of all fairness compared to some of the games being released now, GB is pretty terrible. Whether that be because of all the fanboy sites opened every 3 days with .co.cc domains or the free hosting and errors dotted around the place because you've tried to modify something and failed, you're not going to attract the players I brought to GB back in the day, nor are you going to make any money from it. Just close up and go home. Nobody wants to play GB anymore, otherwise it'd still be open.

• Like 1

james searrio ripped me off then he was claiming to be the owne of the files i was using and even threated with legal action cause i used achivement even though i got it from him lol with some one called ash or something

so how can i get my money back then cause if i dont have permission with the files what the point of them

Edited by modernmafia

Micky Ashy? That is James' side-kick. Oh yeah, James does a lot of lying in case you couldn't tell whilst speaking with him. Did you know he was a millionaire selling copies of mafia scripts?

i never knew was james sidekick and yeah i gathered about the lieing when he was meant to send me the files via msn and i waited to 4 in the moring and he never came on and when i payed him the £80 never sore him on msn again and i never knew he was a millionair

so how can i get my money back then cause if i dont have permission with the files what the point of them

and you say there dead no one will play them

he never on msn i have emailed him and have got his number some where i do ring it but i never get a answer and the payment was echeque can i get that back the transaction was ages ago and i have been search for a coder for like 5 months

Dear ***********,

Your eCheque payment of £80.00 GBP to Scouse FM ([email protected]) is in progress. eCheques usually take 5-7 working days to process (estimated: 28/03/2011-30/03/2011). We advise sellers not to post items until they receive payment.

When you pay by eCheque the following interrelated payment orders are processed:

Your bank gets a request to pay PayPal and PayPal receives the funds from your bank. PayPal holds the payment amount for you in your account, releasing the money to the seller's PayPal account once the funds have cleared and are no longer at risk of being reversed by your bank.

Please refer to the User Agreement for further information.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

i aint no-body's sidekick iv never had anything to do with jay when it comes to selling scripts what he does is upto him iv never sold a script in my life ask the 100s of people iv always sent scripts too they will tell you the same thing i dont sell scripts simple, and as for me being jays "Side-Kick" is aloud of crap iv not spoke to jay for months so yea thats some sidekick really not so id rather you left me out of this coz it has nothing to do with me what jay does on the net i cant control him he is what he is and thats that if you was stupid enough to let him buy into GB in the first place who's fault is that coz it sure as hell aint mine :mad: .

good idea i just dont like the fact i was dragged into this when it has nothing to do with me what jay does just because i talk to jay doesn't mean im his side-kick, does that mean if you talk to anyone there your "side-kick" if so whats the point in talking to people?

i dont have anything to do with GB3 and just incase you dont have your glasses on right there is no GB3 so you'll be waiting a very very long time to see 3 online :)

I don't need glasses, my eyesight is perfect.

If there is no GB3, then why has "www.gbliss3.com" got scripts uploaded to it and being worked on? A month ago an update was published.