MakeWebGames

Full Game layout needed will pay Cash!!!

kingsaint

Looking for an In and out of game layout with a "gangsta" type theme, i want the design to be simple yet effective i think having a busy layout becomes to hard on the eyes. I would need this layout coding into my game also.

Any designers please feel free to contact me for more information.

Looking for an In and out of game layout with a "gangsta" type theme, i want the design to be simple yet effective i think having a busy layout becomes to hard on the eyes. I would need this layout coding into my game also.

Any designers please feel free to contact me for more information.

Whats your budget for the project?

I would rather not say what my budget is... as of yet... could i first take a look at some examples of your work dave =]?

I was asking so other graphics designers could get a feel for what you want. I believe I've added you on MSN so I could suggest some freelancers I'm associated with.

I was asking so other graphics designers could get a feel for what you want. I believe I've added you on MSN so I could suggest some freelancers I'm associated with.

Sounds good =] Im working ATM i will be home shortly so i will accept you, i would really appreciate some link ups