MakeWebGames

Game for sale with Mccode v2 lic and custom Design

Hosting-and-Design

Im selling a game which I was going to run but changed my mind and figured I would just sell it all and start on another project .

whats included ?

1- Mccodes v2 License

1- domain ( expires June 2012 ) http://www.mafiahustle.com

1- 1 year hosting (expires July 2012 ) with Web-Tech-Hosting.net

1- Custom Design done by Peter from W3 http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/GD/index.png

also custom login page and custom registration page

1- flashchat with License

The game is up and running still needs some work to make it right but should be fairly easy for someone with experience with mccodes platform

With everything above include it would cost over $600

Would take $500 for everything or the bid nearest to it

Auction ends 8/15

Message me if you would like more details

Good Luck !!

Also : The name on the theme says Gangster Death / long story theme was design for a client it wouldn't work with their platform so used it on this can easily be changed . Its all legit im sure Peter can verify it

yea i guess so ??

Edited by Hosting-and-Design

Some parties have been contacted, a lot of things have been said. Yet no one can really proof the opposite of what the OP contains. Therefore I see no reason to close or delete this thread. I find this a valid offer to sell. If there are any issues Hosting-and-Design and Scipol should talk them out in private or contact us with a reasonable amount of indisputable proof of what has happened. Since none of the conversations/deals ran over MWG, there is no way we can check, and thus the sale goes on.

Peter has also vouched for this being his work, made for Hosting-and-Design.