MakeWebGames

Automate Your Internet Marketing Now. Stop wasting time.

topmorpg

This is not spam

I am a a real person offering you a real opportunity

If you spend countless hours marketing your site.

If you spend numerous hours trying to figure out how to better get your site known.

If you flat out don't have the time to properly get your site out there.

This might be for you.

What I am offer is not some cookie cutter script, wso, pdf, or how to get rich quick. THEY DONT EXIST stop looking.

However if you are still reading hopefully this will be of interest to you. Make sure to read the entire post.

My Name is Theodore Gaushas

I have been in the online webmaster Industry shy of 15 years. In this some 15 years I have had my ups and downs as many web owners, and developers do, however its sticking with it that helped make me the successful Internet Webmaster that I am today. Don't let the cant's and road blocks hold you back. If you truly want something to be successful it will take some time. While you are on your way to becoming a successful Webmaster there will be hatters. Regardless of there actions, or comments try to reply back as little as possible they are merely pissed they are not as well off, or jealous that you have achieved success and they haven't. In the almost 15 years online doing business I can literally count less then 6 people that just could not be satisfied with services performed for them. The old saying the customer is always right. Well in most cases yes. Do whatever you can. But at some point that screaming lady in the store is just flat out wrong. give them their money back and send em down the road. You can make more money dealing with reasonable clients then you can unreasonable. With sites such as Game-script.net game script sales site, TopMorpg.com onlien reviews, and voting site, Preferredservers.com online web hosting provider, and many others (around 135 other sites) You could say things are going pretty well.

Now that I have told you a bit about myself, Now its time to get into the nit and griddy of this thread.

I dont want to sell you a pipe dream. I Don't want to tell you that you Need my service, or programming to make yourself successful. Because you don't. What I will say is that I can make your life easier. I can free up more of your time. I can increase your ability to reach more people faster, and In an automated way.

What I am offering is Internet Marketing Automation.

I will build a custom tailored program you can run from your own PC to automate your marketing / advertising / Awareness tactics.

We have built many programs to do as little as Keyword research and Programs to automate signing up on web 2.0 properties, scraping articles from known sources, spinning them to make them unique and readable, and re-posting with your anchor text, and keywords to help rankings, Commenting on blogs, forum posts, account creators, game automation, creating fake game accounts to simulate a busier community, top site auto submitter, auto voters, linkedin automation to grow business presence gain investors and build strong business ties, twitter automation, facebook app creator, and much more. There is no limit to what can be done. Its only limit is the creativity used in the thinking process.

If you have repetitive tasks you perform daily, weekly, monthly, that you would like to do faster, and automated. Use the contact link below to get a hold of me personally, Include your site url, some information on what you would like to do, and have automated, and a budget that you are working with. We most times try to work within a clients budget and normally try to come in below a clients budget in most cases.

We also offer creative problem solving, seo, sem, and consulting on a per project basis.

I personally look forward to hearing from you.

You can reach me personally

Theodore Gaushas

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 813-422-1628

(I have no problem giving real contact information. I'm not going anywhere, and i feel 1 on 1 contact support is a must for anyone dealing with anyone for sales, and services. Support is the #1 priority as well as service, and quality)

For $10 i'll spam your company name to my friends 16,000 facebook followers

Shows to credibility. You do realize that

1. facebook monitors repeat messages that are not spun text?

2. they log how often your messaging someone, or groups of people

3. the turn over rate on spam, and harvested contacts like that is less then 1% and a waste of money.

Targeting.

The key is being able to target your methods 100%. And Making it as automated as possible. This will also lower your bounce rates as well.

Shows to credibility. You do realize that

1. facebook monitors repeat messages that are not spun text?

2. they log how often your messaging someone, or groups of people

3. the turn over rate on spam, and harvested contacts like that is less then 1% and a waste of money.

I believe this only applies to private mail. I'm almost certain that wall posts do not fall under this category.

Wow, i do not even own a facebook account so i definately do not know anything about any of that at all. All I know is he makes a sweet living selling shot outs or something of a company name to 15k + something friends.

I will build a custom tailored program you can run from your own PC to automate your marketing / advertising / Awareness tactics.

So you design programs that do things for you? ??

I am sorry i am just confused as to what you physically do.

Edited by runthis

bineye yes they monitor wall posts, and status updates as well. if done to fast, same ip, and many others things.

runthis yes I create programs (bots if you will)

To automate any online task you might have.

I have made commenting bots

scrappers

account creators

web 2.0 submission bots

blogger automation

squidoo automation

article scraping, spinning, and re-posting

back link building

linkedin automation

twitter automation

facebook automation

The list goes on and on. I have built a great deal of tools for clients, and personal use with a few listed on my site at http://www.botguru.net

More to be listed soon as sales pages are finished up.

I in the last 24 hours updated my aardvark top site submitter, (submits to over 500+ top sites your game) 100% automated. And I have dropped the price and now made it FREE

Same as my master fiverr profits bot. Automate all aspects of buying and selling price: FREE

Google Keyword bot

yahoo groups publisher bot

Facebook app creator (actually creates the php coding, and formats everything.)

If there is anything your in need of feel free to get a hold of me.

For some reason the forum board isn't mailing me on new posts. So best means of contact is [email protected]

So... you make spam easy. I can't count how many times I've had to ban spam bots from my games because the owners thought that would be a better way to build awareness than actually working like we did.

If you want to be close minded and thats the only way you can think of automation.

There is many ways to automate things for marketing and data research.

Most people only think of spamming. There is 100s of other ways to properly automate things to benefit ones business then spamming.

Keyword research

Search data local and global searches done monthly and compare your keywords your going after to find the best possible competition for keywords you should be targeting

Advertisement campaigns.

Setup multiple campaigns and monitor them for best results at the lowest possible price cancelling others that are not performing as well

Backlinking

From submission sites that allow you to place a link to your site on theirs.

Top Sites

If you auto submit your site, or do it manually does it matter? not really so long as you are giving corret and valid information

Game management.

Have a program auto scan your database for multis and ban them, or search for specific spamming keywords or phrases and ban, auto optimize database tables, schedule news posts, etc..

The list goes on and on. You just hae to have an open mind on things.

Sorry, that's just what I think of when I see:

But fair enough, there COULD be good uses... I just doubt that that's what the most common uses are.

Very true. Most people think immediately for bad / unethical uses. But there is a lot of good uses for it as well. Its all in the creativity of the user, and what they are looking to do.

TJ