MakeWebGames

Coder/Modification request: Adding additional stats. WILL PAY WELL

Roh

My request is to add additional stats into the game engine which core stats are;

Strength,agility,guard,labour,IQ, etc...

The changes/modifications I would like are;

Strength(physical attacking stat)*

Agility (physical accuracy/evasive stat)*

Vitality(A physical defensive stat)

Ki (collective stat pool based on physical stats)

Intelligence(energy/mental/magic attacking stat)

Guile(energy/mental/magic accuracy/evasive stat)

spirit(energy/mental/magic defensive stat)

Magic (collective stat pool based on mental stats)

and 2 different action pools (like brave) which are generated off of the corresponding physical and mental stats.

This modification is rather lengthy as I know it requires changes to many core aspects of the game such as the registry and such. SO the request is simply to add the new stats, I will deal with the changes to battle calculation and gyms later on.

I am willing to pay quite well for this one modification. Current budget is set at $200. But it is negotiable.

Thank you

You might want to turn your pm on, if you need you can add me on msn at [email protected]

I'll be more than to help you with any problems or insist you with possible people if needed. I been on the forums for a long time now.

Plus: If you do not choose me, don't let anyone charge you 200$ for that. It should not be that expensive at all.

Edit: For me this is about a 25$ job in my honest opinion.

Edited by W3Theory || Peter

Plus: If you do not choose me, don't let anyone charge you 200$ for that. It should not be that expensive at all.

You can get this done as low as $50 bucks by an experienced programmer, and as low as $20 for a not so experienced programmer, also some people just love programming like me and would do it for free (but you get what you pay for)

If you got some very elaborate system done you could be talking around $200. Considering there could potentially be some rather interesting equations needed for this system. But you should be able to get something which fits your needs for around $50 on this forum.

I will deal with the changes to battle calculation and gyms later on.

Any decent coder should do this as part of the package of adding the stats so don't pressure yourself into completing that kind of task. You're paying the person to make the changes so they should surely make all of them.

If you need any support or help with who you decide to use for this project of yours feel free to slip me a PM and I'll gladly help you out.

Guest LostOne

$50 and I will gladly do the work for you.

Most of the older members here know me and the quality of my work, so feel free to ask around about what I can do.

PM me your email, google talk info, blackberry pin or yahoo messenger info.

~Luke