MakeWebGames

what do these statuses mean...

H4x0r666

What exactly does this status mean....? Brave , Will & Charisma ?? and maybe you guys know more stats you wanne tell me about.. what maybe is better or nicer.. or what ever to use in a game^^ except level , health and experience cuz im not that dumb :P

Edited by H4x0r666

i ment stats .. just a grammer fault is not a big deal.. im not english so i dont really care^^ "so yes their used in stats lol :P" i agree with myself sorry. and thanks ! Dominion that really helped ;) thanks for answering. also do you guys got a list of these stats to use? :D that would be nice (and if its possible and not much to ask.. maybe an description beneath it.. so i dont have to "search , define" too much at google :D

Edited by H4x0r666

Its your game, why do you want people to do the simplest part of the game for you? If you can't do that, I would advise opening your game up in where there are no premium possible items to buy or donator packages and just have it.all.for free. As you need.to experiment a little more and not waste possible future players.money.

Its your game, why do you want people to do the simplest part of the game for you? If you can't do that, I would advise opening your game up in where there are no premium possible items to buy or donator packages and just have it.all.for free. As you need.to experiment a little more and not waste possible future players.money.

uhm what are you talking about sir? im asking for stats (names & descriptions) so it can give me ideas for what to use since .. i heard brave is for crimes.. then i guess it wouldnt be a good option for an game that isnt mafia based.. if you know what i mean^^ we're not talking about premium options xD

I am stating from this and previous posts that you have limited knowledge of running a game or putting it together. (No offense was intended) so i said you shouldn't open the game up with premium options or anything that people can buy with money. As I seen this many times and have done it myself (hated it) , open a game with little knowledge people.come on buy items with money and then game shuts down because.of lack attention or development. p

I am not sure what your asking. Are you asking what we use or what stats you could put into your site?

both could be the answer :P

lets say ... the same sort of status but a different name and maybe just a different meaning

for example, another name for "Brave" and "Will". but with almost the same meaning but not for a mafia related game ... do you get me?

im asking this because some time ago i saw in a game that was made of mccodes... with different kind of stats being used.. but i forgot wich game and wich stats were being used.. and i guess i liked them^^ ... soo yeh maybe ill find my favorite ones in your answers :P

lol he is updating his status!! Maybe he needs to stay off facebook or myspace and learn the difference from status to stats!

As for stat names why not sign up to games and see what they use? Really simple and convenient to do so, besides googling something easy. but I understand the google part because you call stats, status lol.

brave has many meanings that could be used such as courage, strength,ect...

Edited by lucky3809

what an good community is this^^ .. nice nice all .. it's just a question.. you ppl dont have to act so weird? you can just answer normally .. and if you cant then just dont-.- ugh seriously.. does it hurt you when i say status instead of stat? ^^ this is ridiculous but alright you'll have 2 weeks of no pain in the ass cuz .. imma go on vacation lol :P but thanks anyway for the helpful & normal answers that i could use.. bye i guess ;)