MakeWebGames

LulzSec back?

Danny696

Amist the news of them halting the cyber attacks, they've struck again. This time targeting News International's Sun papers website. Web people tried to access the site, they were redirected to another site, containing a hoax story about Rupert Murdoch with the headline: "Media mogul's body discovered." They were later redirected to LulzSec twitter homepage, in which the first tweet was "hacked internal Sun staff data." Does this mean there back? Or were they just hacking News International do they can see what its like to be hacked?

P.S I'm well aware of the blog post sniko posted, and found it interesting reading some of it..

Source - Sky News

Personally, I don't think they went

Ah, a video on YouTube (LINK). At the start of the video, she quotes from their website, note the last sentence, "throughout the whole calendar year" - this proves that they didn't set the '50 day cruise' thus, policing forces got too close.

But just waited until policing forces just died down a little? and then struck again? Element of surprise?

-sniko

Apparently, LulzSec only came back to help out Pastebin as their new twitter account is short of followers and they want the pastebin account to have a minimum of 75,000 followers. I doubt they're back for good.

Edited by US Vice