MakeWebGames

Request New Forum Board

I would like to make a request for a new Forum Board for Javascript rather than "Other".

I would be happy to moderate this board and i would initially write several topics on javascript techniques with example scripts to take. As javascript is my favorite language i would take the burden/responsibility on performing the action/duties needed for this new Board to bring in new visitors, and possible sign-ups.

I know this forum is already large and i think thats why we have more visitors than users logged in, but this is an opportunity to tap into a resource not yet seen in your common McCodes game. I can teach and more importantly learn along the way.

Sincerely,

Jesse

The best thing to do when adding new boards is to ensure they already have content. If enough people start posting JavaScript related threads then I would see a reason, but for now it's just going to be yet another area of the site with little content in. Of course this is just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Lol Do we even know you and you already want to moerate a forum

Why would you even make such a post? You're stull a cute little troll that hasn't made any significant contribution towards anyone, whereas runthis has. Aside from that, he's making a positive suggestion that could lead to something.

Let this be your only public warning for you failbro :) There is no need or place for such behaviour.

I never knew that board was there. Then again I don't browse all of the forums and boards. I would think it would be under technics though instead of web design since its not only used for making the website look good.

Wait web design is under techniques. Well it should probably be in another sub forum then. Web design is just the last place i would look for javascript.

Actually there should be an action script forum. Iv'e seen flash forum requests. So there could be a sub forum for actionscript/javascript/flash and any other similar language that may be out there.

Edited by bluegman991