MakeWebGames

My best layout for sale...

illegalife

Here's a layout I have worked on for a pretty long time, and it was supposed to be for Notorious. I decided to put it up for sale because the owner is taking too long to answer. This is truly my favorite layout that I have made.

Check it out at http://wyzszaskala.com/8/login.php login: test pass: test

Auction starts at $80.

P.S. I am still available to make layouts but my time is limited, you are always welcome to describe your offer.

To be honest I like some of the older designs better, but saying that people have no real right to say how much your work is worth.

everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it

If someone is willing to pay it, then it's worth that much. Of course it's also worth what he is willing to sell it for since the owner does not have to sell on the first offer. Opinions are fine, but at least list improvements that could help, what's wrong with it in the first place etc... “not worth it” posts annoy me. Just saying.

To be honest I like some of the older designs better, but saying that people have no real right to say how much your work is worth.

If someone is willing to pay it, then it's worth that much. Of course it's also worth what he is willing to sell it for since the owner does not have to sell on the first offer. Opinions are fine, but at least list improvements that could help, what's wrong with it in the first place etc... “not worth it” posts annoy me. Just saying.

The overall design feel is just scrambled and claustrophobic, with no real continuity of imagery or design elements. The middle icons are default windows ones, cartoony, yet the top imagery is edgy and foreboding. The layout itself isn't awful, and I know I could do some things with it. My offer of $10 is a real one.

Im sure he spent hours upon hours, at least give him ten bucks guys

We understand this but if we told everyone their layouts were fantastic when really they wasnt they would be producing the same thing all the time, we are just offering constructive critasism to help point out the themes flaws...