MakeWebGames

city owning

grant

im making a mod where users can fight over a city in the city you have a range of things that you can do

* try take the city of the owner who owns the city if you can take the city you become the new owner

* Blow the city up along with the users in the city

* slap the users in the city

* buy the city if the owner of the city put the city for sale the users who buys the city will become owner

owner admin panel

* can kick users out of the city

* can block the menus

* can ban players from the city(only last one hour)

* can change the color of the city

* can change the city banner

* can change the name of the city

any ideas for this new mod am about 90% done

thanks

If you give the option to "blow up" a city, you should at least have the option to develop the city too, for 2 reasons. The first is that I blow up a city today, then I go back to blow it up again tomorrow, I'd just be bombing rubble, wouldn't I? The other reason is the city owner should be allowed to develop some sort of a defence in order to be able to minimise damage.

And the city name changing, imagine you are in a plane, supposedly travelling to New York, and suddenly the name changes and the pilot comes on saying "We are now approaching Bill's BackYardAlleyVille. We hope you had a pleasant flight.", you'd be worried and confused, right?

If you give the option to "blow up" a city, you should at least have the option to develop the city too, for 2 reasons. The first is that I blow up a city today, then I go back to blow it up again tomorrow, I'd just be bombing rubble, wouldn't I? The other reason is the city owner should be allowed to develop some sort of a defence in order to be able to minimise damage.

And the city name changing, imagine you are in a plane, supposedly travelling to New York, and suddenly the name changes and the pilot comes on saying "We are now approaching Bill's BackYardAlleyVille. We hope you had a pleasant flight.", you'd be worried and confused, right?

well yeah thats true am going to remove the name change then lol thanks for letting me see this that way and i see about the bomb i was gone to change it so that the admin can turn the bomb off he gets 5 min to turn it off the city users will get an event says that a bomb is about to go off get the heck out of there if the users go to a other city he safe only blows up in that city

I use to play a game that actually had the same thing, it died rather quickly, and now the owner abandoned the game. Because the power house players learned to bomb more and more and took away cities from the new players, it became a 1 player game. I would not suggest taking the city a way from the owner, especially if the owner is not online at the time of it lol. that would make your players pissed to the point of no return. Depending how fast they can gain the city back.