MakeWebGames

Affordable Webhosting PRovider !

sady92

You knocked right on the head! :D

Well if you bothered to do your background I can clearly see on this dedicated server providers webpage that the majority of the servers can hold max 2 drives to a total of 3TB. So yeah potentially he could host your backups depending on the server he went for.

Difference here between a small webhost and a large one is the servers in use and the facility available. Cheap servers will be your basic tower pc nothing more than you can buy to use at home. Motherboard holds 2 drives and thats your lot. Maybe if you swap out the cd/dvd you can get another in there but not much more than that. So you cannot keep adding drive after drive as your limited to what the motherboard can hold. Plus the heat would be a issue and kill the components in a short amount of time.

Now a webhost with a lot more money can easily get rackspace in a datacenter load balance several servers. Now take for example each server has 3tb drive space in a 2 x 1.5TB raid config and you have 8 per rack. You can with the right management system keep adding servers to your racks and there you go forever increasing hard drive space. Pricey but it is being done.

There is many systems available that can quite easily cope with a large amount of data. :D

However Sady92 your probably not at that level so stating you can just add another drive is incorrect. You may get another one in there but no more than that and are they raid hardware or software controlled? Hardware is significantly more stable and able to do the job without always having to rsync the drives after a restart.

Looking at your site its not realistic. Prices are far too low which means to make any profit your going to run the risk of overselling the servers capabilities. Which will lead to a quick demise of your business as customers leave for a better quality of service.

Hmm Well i dont wana talk to much, so. Why peoples give reviews without trying. This is "-" for my company becouse someone is saying bad things even without trying its services..

Whatever, i am quiting from this post, If someone Can Delete this Topic..

Thankyou.

If you cannot take constructive criticism then you will have little to no chance of success.

Well, they are not criticism, I will provide Unlimited Space and Bandwidth, is my deuty, if i wont complete this, "You" can give reviews about how are you on my company, Well i dont know, i dont think 2.5$ are so much money that no one can handle, and I Offer 30Day money back.. so if you are not satisfated i will refound your money imediatly.

I open this topic here becouse i wanted to advertise my company ..

Well I am Suring you, if someone try my services and will not get satisfated i will 100% REFOUND the money... even he stayed max 2 Months (This is Valid for makewebgames)..

Thankyou...

don't need to try a service, to give a review... quite frankly that's why you do the research first on a company... I have already read bad reviews of this host... what makes me want to give up cash to try it? And not trust the customers reviews? And your not answering the questions truthfully your bypassing the important ones... So what makes this not fall under FAIL attempt to collect cash off vulnerable people? With all this UNLIMITED stuff, and that you will keep adding HDD's if the client is to go over, which if that is the case I would want to make sure you add 50 HDD's for me lol...

Don't think you will, so why not set a LIMIT?... Or actually state exactly how many HDD's your willing to add per person, when they exceeded their limit, of suppose unlimited space...

don't need to try a service, to give a review... quite frankly that's why you do the research first on a company... I have already read bad reviews of this host... what makes me want to give up cash to try it? And not trust the customers reviews? And your not answering the questions truthfully your bypassing the important ones... So what makes this not fall under FAIL attempt to collect cash off vulnerable people? With all this UNLIMITED stuff, and that you will keep adding HDD's if the client is to go over, which if that is the case I would want to make sure you add 50 HDD's for me lol...

Don't think you will, so why not set a LIMIT?... Or actually state exactly how many HDD's your willing to add per person, when they exceeded their limit, of suppose unlimited space...

Huh O.o i dont know where you got bad reviews about my company ? .. can you give me i will check by my self..