MakeWebGames

Selling Wizards Related Game Script With Domain !

sady92

Test Account : demo/demo

Name: WizardsAge

McCodes: V2

Google Adsense: N/A

Monthy Income: N/A

Members: 500

Active: 10%

Well You can judge by your self, its a nice game and nice domain..

Well its an Offer Based.. If i get a Good offer !!

Well, some time ago (2-3 moths) it was http://www.wizardage.com but someone scam my friend, and stoled the domain but he culd block the hosting.

And i trade with him the script.. so the script & the licence is mine, so i bought a new domain, http://www.WizardsAge.com ... and started to work on it.. but i didnt have so much time so i quit..

Now before i got the script and DB it was 470 members now is something to 520 somehting like this..

And in the early time he culd do 100$ month from donatos..

I wana sell it becouse currently i a working in the Webhosting Services and i dont have so much time to work on this..

Thankyou.

I am sorry but I don't see much of a unique script though? Might have a couple of modes different from v2 but doesn't make it unique.

I am Talking about the Desing :) i know its same as V2 :) but the idea of the game .. its not like Mafia, there is not so much games like this around..

A few comments:

- The layout is a little messed up on wider monitors such as mine (1920x1080), the one side has lots of white blank space on it in FF4. Might want to 'center' it so it adjusts to wider monitors, mine adjusts automatically.

- It's pretty, but there isn't much content on there really, so a buyer would have to do a lot of actual content work on it. Any idea what you're looking for price wise?

A few comments:

- The layout is a little messed up on wider monitors such as mine (1920x1080), the one side has lots of white blank space on it in FF4. Might want to 'center' it so it adjusts to wider monitors, mine adjusts automatically.

- It's pretty, but there isn't much content on there really, so a buyer would have to do a lot of actual content work on it. Any idea what you're looking for price wise?

Well i got an offer of 150$, waiting for another offer from someone else.. :) i will keep update this topic for the offers i will get..