MakeWebGames

Increase your traffic today by joining our voting site?

firecamp

advertising

I dont see how it will increase my traffic as its a new site. Do you have any plans for advertising?

Yes. I am currently waiting on my banner to be uploaded on to ultrawebgames.com as paid advertising. It will be displaying in the 428x60 slot once they have uploaded it.

No offense, but I highly doubt you will get anyone from that site to come to yours. For a couple of reasons. (1st) - That site has already a low amount of active people. IE, our game is on there and it's listed in the top 15. Hasn't been touched. (2nd) - The real way to grab people is to give them benifits to join your site as then there will be no point at all. (3rd) - Your sites template is very distracting and makes me want to get off the site after visiting for less than a minute.

LOL Peter, I think you forget how difficult web designing is for people without the experience to do so. While you may be right (Ive not visited the site) I think instead of being insulting, you should offer your design services, or mine ;)

Yes it takes time, however as good rule, it's better to wait until you have something with some quality to show and not just something you see everywhere else and even done better. I mean, why should we be positive with your site if we saw something better and that you don't offer something original? Top games sites are found everywhere (and honestly I highly doubt of the traffic they generate), and are hardly something new now. Of course for you it's a "free advertisement platform" if it works as it's easy to place your own game(s) on top of the list. But for other people, to yet add another "vote for my site" which points on your site, you must either have a huge list of good game there, or offer some features nobody (or nearly) offer.

BTW your captcha can be broken in no time. So use something a bit harder... or remove it completely as yours is as good as none beside annoying people which want to really vote.

Wow firecamp, with an attitude like that, I can guarantee that I wont be recommending your top site to anyone. While Peter could have worded his attempt at helping you differently, you have shown your immaturity and unprofessionalism in a thread where you are trying to generate business. I Do not spend my money with people who treat potential clients like they are below them, and I dont deal with people who wine about how hard things are.